Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

ok so first time poster and yep i did not make the dial graphs and can't remember who did but very nicely made.

the font can be found here,https://www.dafont.com/game-of-squids.font
its a weird res at 1176x664 but feel free to mod and re post as much as you like i dont care about credit.

set up with 6 cores for cpu temp and gpu die and hotspot temp. 
wanted to include gpu mem but couldnt find the option.

enjoy

laksdjf.thumb.png.e74113d0d90b84aa84551d479d8b26cf.png

Neo Tokyo vibes.sensorpanel

Hi, I want to share a minimalist sensor panel theme that I designed based on mattho2552's post here and the original by philipfreire.

Just thinking of giving back to the community since I know it's very difficult to find one that displays all the useful information while being clutter-free.

Size is 1024x600 (perfect for Waveshare 7-inch displays).

image.thumb.png.6086f2d06ab8ab825cdbd922f4457901.png

Enjoy! And feel free to modify to your liking ;)

ROG.sensorpanel

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Onours said:

And I bet this is either copywrighted.to Jackson family or the producer of the Moonwalker movie for which your age won't suffice :))

If you could refrain from quoting these people I would not have to see anything from them at all.

Have ignored them for a reason you know ;-)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, Nashö said:

Hi guys. Been so long since my last update. Some of you guys might know this template and yeah, I am the original creator. Have seen a lot of iteration made from this and glad you guys like it.

Currently I am working for my latest template for 1280x800. I made it based on prev template that I found in this forum and recreate it using PS and AI for better resolution and sharper image.

Will share the template soon enough when its completed.

SensorROG.png

SIMPLE LCD.axlcd

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Onours said:

Terribly sorry mate. Mobile browser version don't let me mute these people and whenever I see them asking for money I can't pull my self from reacting. I should login from the PC to shut their commercial posts off entirely. Wish the other guy who said bye couple days ago had taken this dude with him, but ignoring is the obvious practical solution for the moment I guess. 

Again very sorry.

Switch to desktop site temporarily. Long press user name, click ignore, switch back to mobile site. B)

IgnoreUser.png

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, gerry_n2o said:

ich möchte mal gerne Meinungen dazu wissen 

ist mein erstes mal :D

Screenshot (23).png

Meinen Geschmack trifft es eher nicht, ist mir zu bunt.  Auch finde  ich es zu Überladen mit Informationen, auch wenn eine gewisse Ordnung und Struktur erkennbar ist.

Ich denke ein ruhigeres Hintergrundbild wäre passender und erhöht ungemein die Lesbarkeit. Abgrenzungslinien bzw. Rahmen zwischen CPU, GPU, RAM usw. wäre auch eine Option, um zu wissen welche Infos wozu gehören und wo sie aufhören und andere anfangen.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 12:11 AM, evoll said:

I have a 7 inch tablet in portrait mode long ways (1024x600) and would like to see if anyone has a blue cyberpunk or tron etc readout for download or i can buy one. I just would like basic cpu, gpu temps and usage of cpu/gpu also. Nothing crazy but something with cool blue layout.

Check your messages 

20 hours ago, Arbit said:

Working on another panel.  This one's 515 x 1920.  Thoughts?  Gauges and design inspiration from others, although I can't find the original sources.  If anyone wants a copy, please message me.

Its a work in progress.

Pic for aida 2.jpg

PIC for Aida 64.jpg

looks great! would love a 1920x515 version of this :)

On 2/20/2023 at 10:13 PM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Another finished project, 1920x1080 coming soon in all resolutions.. Popcorn B) :rolleyes:

2h5eRq2.png

Your last 2 submissions dont look the same quality as your previous work. Is it the size/resolution of the pic you posted? Doesnt look as crisp as your other ones. Hard to appreciate the pic.

• Like 2

I love this solution. I just started playing around with it and I am really digging this stuff.

I was about to buy a screen from Amazon until I came across a way to use my broken iPad as a screen via my network. The screen got cracked pretty bad but still usable for PC stats and it's free. I used a design that someone posted, I forgot. I slapped a bad chic on it and here it is so far after a few hours learning the software and tweaking a bunch of stuff.

PXL_20230222_061903734.jpg

• Like 6