Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, ANDREJ71 said:

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS OVER!

that's how it is, the competition and those who spoil the business must be banned!!!! I just don't know how to appoint a person who posts the most on the site as moderator. because according to them, whoever he doesn't like, he can simply ban him from the page. since you've been hanging out here, I don't come up much just to laugh. no, you can block me now, but I think it was not in vain that they wanted to hold a moderator vote, because you have already gained power on the site and by banning the former forum member, you prove that you live with it. only a few speak up like me because, unlike me, they are afraid of being banned. congratulations, you now have milk power on the site.

What is the talk of free press is dead?
The rights of the forum operator apply in every forum and every user must comply with them. It's not about whether you like someone or not and are supposedly banned because of it, but whether every user sticks to the rules or not.

The operators can set up rules that we users have to follow. The operator is responsible for all content that ends up in his forum. And if there's a lot of hating around here, it's extremely annoying and completely misses the point, namely posting sensor panels.

It must be really annoying as a guest or new user to click through the whole site and keep reading such useless posts right in the middle. That disturbs and frightens.

And if someone has a disagreement with someone else, please resolve it through a private message and not in the public comments, that's what this feature is for.

Also, it's not about banning anyone's opinion, but maintaining the forum according to the new rules (which I didn't set up). Users who repeatedly disturb and can't stop trolling despite a warning will be warned, collect points and will eventually be banned from really unteachable users. If a warning is not correct in your opinion (concerning you), you can always contact one of the admins, raise an objection and request that the warning be withdrawn if it was wrongly issued.

I hereby declare this discussion closed.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Question for you folks.

3"x5" panel, 800 x 480 resolution.

Just building a new system, and figured I may as well add a sensor panel, just for giggles.  Figure I'll start with a nice looking panel, and learn by editing it to fit my needs and go from there.

However, I have downloaded a number of them from here, that look very nice, and are sized for the screen I have.  But when I import them, they are not showing as 800x480.  

I can see the background image of many, and that is sized at 800x480, but the other images, gauges, text, and charts are not within the 800x480 area.  Many expand out an additional 50% in both directions or so, or shift their spacings, not lining up with where they show on the creator's post.

Any idea what is going on?

23 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

This sensor is really cool, I think it's one of the most modified ones we have around here.
I'll give you a tip to center it, where this FPS sensor is, it's marking it as zero, but it's centered towards the direct side.
Create a circle of the same size where zero FPS is written and save it.
Then open Aida64 and create a new gauge, using that circle you made, locate your FPS sensor and that's it, it will be centered in there. This is for any other information you want to centralize.

Thank you. Yes it is a very popular modified panel. Probably because it is animated if you use the right program. Also I used this to get my feet wet to test out modding and eventually come up with my own animated one. I have a few ideas in my head. 

For now, I thought I would celebrate this one with trying to get the configurations down for owners that have different setups and won't be left out to use it. Also changing the color scheme to various templates is a great option too. 

As for centering. Thanks for the tips. Not sure it would work in this case, but I'm no pro. As you can see by my screenshots, if I try to center the "0" it looks fine, but soon as you get some frame counts, it's not exactly pretty. This is why I decided to set up the frame counter this way. 

"0" not centered and centered comparison

image.thumb.png.a4e6d8e092265318973f5372cad38417.png

Active Frame counter non centered and centered. 

Center FPS.png

• Like 2

As promised. Here is the RED themed sensor panel with RYZEN and RADEON. Coming soon as mentioned before will be a mixture of Intel and RADEON, and RYZEN and Nvidia. That should round out everyone's configuration. These will be my final revisions of the tried and popular templates. Eventually I will work on a new project from scratch instead of borrowing someone else's.

And to those whom have grabbed (35 of you) the Blue\White themed from the previous post, please revisit that post as I have an correction file available now. I made a boo boo and didn't see it until I worked on the RED theme. 

image.thumb.png.d638c7e8c099f11be728926802c8c921.png

IMREDRYRAD.zip

• Thanks 1

On 27/03/2023 at 20:41, Vimyscout said:

Si quelqu'un préfère le panneau sans le logo Asus, faites-le moi savoir et je serai heureux de l'enlever pour vous. Ou si vous préférez un autre logo Mobo, faites le moi savoir.

1920 x 480

Comme toujours, merci de regarder.

f7.thumb.png.3c76c55027ab727e12658167766851ef.png

Futur Z.ttf 10,89 ko · 130 téléchargements UI.sensorpanel 763,93 ko · 171 téléchargements DS-DIGI.TTF 23,88 ko · 116 téléchargements

Bonjour moi j aimerai bien le même avec le logo aorus et en couleur maron si tu peux merci 

On 4/15/2023 at 1:43 AM, OntarioTL said:

I'm back. Just started to putter around with the template again. I thought I would not leave out the Ryzen/Radeon users this round. 

Also added the Celsius label for the temperature. Eventually I will add those to the original templates I modded. 

Just two for now. I will work on the RED panel soon. Also I will mix Ryzen with Nvidia, and Intel with RADEON, coming soon if there is a demand for it. 

image.thumb.png.0d20fa0101a15bcd09ceb3721bbffd3f.png

Sorry folks for the ones who grabbed this one. As I was finishing off the RED version of this. I noticed the screenshot did not represent this sensor panel. While the screenshot is right, the file still had both Performance and Efficient Core graph still enabled. The updated file will represent what this screenshot has. 

IMBLUERYRAD_correction.zip 3.91 MB · 6 downloads

image.png

IMORRYRAD.zip 3.48 MB · 66 downloads

Great work mate, is there any chance you could make one in 600x1024? 

12 hours ago, JariKoi said:

You need to install correct font.

I have the fonts.  I have checked to see which fonts are used, had them installed, and reloaded the sensor panel, no change.  I have downloaded several more, checked the files first, installed the fonts used if i did not already have, and same issue. 

Images seem larger, pushing things to the right and down.  The background image is good, but everything else is much larger.

4 minutes ago, ROBEN said:

tu saurais pas commenter changer la couleur des jauges circulaires et des barres par hasard  :D ? Elles vont du bleu au rouge j aimerai du jaune au rouge

Désolé, mais mes compétences en graphisme ne sont pas suffisantes pour cela.