Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey guys. New here. I think i am doomed... I got a screen which has a resolution that obviously no one uses. I looked everywhere. Can anyone with a 1024x600 modify the panel to work on a 960x544 res? If it is a red themed panel it would be even better... Thanks in advance if anyone tries to help :)

Hy Fans

I created a fancy Cube Sensorpanel.

It has always bothered me that the 16 cores cannot be represented properly. Actually, I'm not really interested in how much % each individual core achieves, but the connection between the individual cores and threads is interesting.
In addition, there are the 8 clocks and the temperatures that the 8 CPUs produce. All in all 32 blocks, which I combined into a cube. In the middle there is a central area with an invisible bar.
The borders can be hidden and for the fans there is certainly a better solution.
I did this "just for fun".

Screenshot 2023-05-19 110616.jpg

fancy Cubes 1024x768.sensorpanel

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, Blacky67 said:

Hy fãs

Eu criei um sofisticado Cube Sensorpanel.

Sempre me incomodou que os 16 núcleos não pudessem ser representados corretamente. Na verdade, não estou realmente interessado em quanto % cada núcleo individual alcança, mas a conexão entre os núcleos e threads individuais é interessante.
Além disso, existem os 8 clocks e as temperaturas que os 8 processadores produzem. Ao todo são 32 blocos, que combinei em um cubo. No meio há uma área central com uma barra invisível.
As bordas podem ser escondidas e para os torcedores certamente existe uma solução melhor.
Eu fiz isso "só por diversão".

Captura de tela 2023-05-19 110616.jpg

Cubos sofisticados 1024x768.sensorpanel 1013,68 KB · 3 downloads

It turned out amazing my friend, I really liked it. Congratulations on the sensor.

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 12:38 PM, vonstraate said:

Hi, thanks to all who share your custom panels for inspiration. I was looking for a panel that shows specific info for my custom loop. I have a small 5 inch screen and wanted something with big gauges and only the most important info relevant to my build. So I decided to design a couple of screens, custom to my needs. Your suggestions and comments would be appreciated. Here are some Ideas of what I am currently working on.

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-01.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-02.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-03.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-04.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-05.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-06.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-07.png

will you share these it is awesome!!

On 9/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, Liao Joey said:
very nice work, I can't wait to test it, thank you. contact akari267@gmail.com

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel