Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey all. Been building this for a bit and it's still a WIP. I've taken bits and pieces from different LCARS images and put together one screen. Been a Trekkie all my life and I finally have a little corner of it to myself. Whole desk area is Star Trek themed but this is about AIDA64, not the whole thing. 

https://imgur.com/AQmjaJW

https://imgur.com/71YJQWK

https://imgur.com/vs43RHa

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 3:40 AM, Radames said:

Well-spoken! Along these lines:

Hello Aida64 community.
It's nice that this forum exists, and that FinalWire offers such a great way to display PC information in such a nice way.
Until today I was only a "silent observer" in this forum. I’ve only looked at the various Aida panels and downloaded some that I liked or that seemed suitable for my purposes.
In the meantime, I know how it works and can assemble panels - according to my own aesthetic and technical 
requirements.

Here I would share the first one I am really happy with it.
Using a "minimalist" panel from a member here on the forum. Thanks for that!
I wanted only the (to me) most important information, no frills, clear, in the smallest space (800x480).

I hope someone will like it.

no tchotchkes1.PNG

no tchotchkes2.PNG

no tchotchkes1(800x480).sensorpanel 251.11 kB · 102 downloads no tchotchkes2(800x480).sensorpanel 266.59 kB · 50 downloads

I was able to use this, but how do you get the 'squared off' font for all the lettering?

Mine just shows up with normal rounded fonts for everything.

12 hours ago, Arcmanov said:

I was able to use this, but how do you get the 'squared off' font for all the lettering?

Mine just shows up with normal rounded fonts for everything.

You need the font that was used for the panel. If you do not have the font installed that was used, aida will use a default font. It looks like the Konkretika Bold WIP Bold Font

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 9:22 PM, Johno22 said:

Big ask matey but could you share the fonts you used for this one if you get 5mins? Think you’ve nailed it with this one but when I loaded it, it loaded bog standard fonts so I’m assuming it’s because some of the fonts are downloaded ones. Thanks in advance and again, great work on this one 

If i remember correctly, font is GeForce

On 6/27/2023 at 12:58 PM, Giovanni Cancedda said:

My first Sensorpanel 1920x1080

My Sensorpanel 27.06.2023.png

Very nice. I think the idea is to be able to actually read the sensor items. You didn't ask my opinion. But I think it would be improved by getting rid of the white swooshes that make it tough to read. Otherwise great panel. I'm giving feedback-not asked for but trying to be constructive not offensive.

Respectfully. 

On 6/28/2023 at 2:59 AM, MCS said:

Does anyone have the vertical cyberpunk file they can share? Seems like all the dropboxes on here are empty.

This is the one I'm looking for.

image.png.b99f780b371c3c84eb786e738ba16adb.png

Yo last time i was here was few months ago so you really lucky i've just crashed my windows and looked for something xD
I've downloaded it back then and i remember that i've adjusted it a little bit, but not too much changes. Just test out witch file works best and adjust it to your needs ;)
I'm posting from a live windows USB (cuz main windows dead) so sorry that i can't tell with 100% what versions i have here

fantasy of space vertical Cyberpunk.sensorpanel NEW_800x480_BLUE.sensorpanel

On 6/30/2023 at 12:54 AM, Arbit said:

Very nice. I think the idea is to be able to actually read the sensor items. You didn't ask my opinion. But I think it would be improved by getting rid of the white swooshes that make it tough to read. Otherwise great panel. I'm giving feedback-not asked for but trying to be constructive not offensive.

Respectfully. 

Thanks, I'll try to improve

On 6/25/2023 at 3:41 PM, joransrb said:

STARFIELD v2

bu60e79vamr3hqojiy51ntp8l2fszgcw.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

This is awesome! Two slight recommendations/suggestions though. You should change "core network" look like the other "systems", instead of the white bar. Then, since you'd have 4 systems, match the systems in order of the starfield color scheme. keep gpu systems red, cpu systems becomes orange, core systems to yellow, and core network blue.

any chance you could make this in 550x1920??!!!

• Sensor Moderators

MajorGeeks-1920x480.thumb.png.97b718542e9863efbf6f9142e13a6010.pngWe have developed an exclusive skin for one of the largest websites specializing in software reviews, MajorGeeks. With the site's colors and logo, this skin was carefully crafted to provide a unique experience for users. MajorGeeks generously made this skin available for free on their forum. If you wish to download it, simply access the link below at no cost. Enjoy and give your computer a personalized and stylish look! Resolution: 1920x480.

Download linK:

Skin MajorGeek

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, ZeroCharisma said:

This is awesome! Two slight recommendations/suggestions though. You should change "core network" look like the other "systems", instead of the white bar. Then, since you'd have 4 systems, match the systems in order of the starfield color scheme. keep gpu systems red, cpu systems becomes orange, core systems to yellow, and core network blue.

any chance you could make this in 550x1920??!!!

hey, thanks for the feedback and yes, i tried to do that, but the "core network" was the last part i did and the is no room to make the bar the same size as the others, soooo, yeah. i might make some tweaks in a revised version and your request is noted, i'll see hen i have some time available :)

• Like 1

On 24.06.2023 at 01:06, Flatline47 said:

Tüm fikirlerimi çaldığım insanlara teşekkür etmek istiyorum!

Oldukça mutlu olduğum bir çift yaptım! 2 ironman temalı olanlar aynıdır .. CPU yükseldiğinde yanar ve fırtına bulutlarını gösterir lol.

Konuyu takdir edin arkadaşlar!

Sensör paneli CP.PNG

Sensör paneli IM.PNG

Sensör paneli IM v2.PNG

Nice. Please share thx,

• Like 1

Here is a minimum 1024X600 sensorpanel based on one by hmfazevedo. Nothing to write home about although it is clean and a start at a sensorpanel. 

During my experimenting with this, I have encountered some problems with mouse scrolling games. I placed my multimonitor screen positions corner to corner to overcome this. This prevented me from moving my mouse to the other screen. Unfortunately, it also prevented me from retrieving a window (one that would not respond to alt space) from the sensorpanel. I am including the authotkey script I used to overcome this in case you are interested. I found a script that moved the mouse in a multimonitor environment, and then added some functionality and a GUI to assist my sensorpanel.  There are hotkeys to set the always on top attribute of the current window, change the transparency and transport the mouse to another window (ie the one I could no longer scroll to). The script contains the original author of the multimonitor utility script (https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/33932/Keyboard-shortcuts-hotkeys-to-move-mouse-in-multi-monitor-configuration-AutoHotkey-Script.html). 

The script is autohotkey plain text (not compiled) so pretty easy to dissect. The zip file includes the script, an icon and png screen identifiers. There are some bugs (mostly generic) but I find it useful so thought I would share.

aida64_FaYdI20GoL.png

20230704_162631.jpg

msedge_vljool0iI0.png

msedge_V5zuJDEgQ0.png

AutoHotkeyU64_X5WraPoTzo.png

AutohotkeySC.zip

• Like 2