Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

I ask everyone to pay attention to the rules of the post. Each sensor must be accompanied by its respective images. 

Therefore, please be mindful of the rules.

18 hours ago, Not Tony Hawk said:

I've downloaded several different .sensorpanel templates, all 600x1024, and every panel I import looks like the one bellow. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Screenshot 2023-07-10 222906.png

Hi

One problem night be the font, If you don't have the correct font installed then it will default to whatever fault is set as the default in the preferences. Also another thing to check would be what your default settings are set too, the default size for the text maybe too big (sorry for going for the world record in using the word default in one post) then that might cause it (right click on panel and hit check default settings). Also have a look in Aida in panel preferences and check the panel size is correct as that can throw things out (tho' as the background picture looks to be ok it probably isn't that but worth checking just in case)