Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

thanks for the positive comment....im still just learning aida64 and its limitations

didnt even know how to write anything with my first post to describe it...it was a dump and go at end of night, eyes blurry kinda thing.....its still under lots of construction, making tweaks and things, when its finished i will upload my axlcd files for public share....right now have issues with detecting fan speeds, and hashing it out directly with tech support, once I get a fix or a work around, it be near completion.....as you can tell i have alien laptop and this is a custom build for it -my very first attempt too, i might add.....starting to look good

9 hours ago, darrencollins said:

am looking for that screen setup mate is it on here

Here it is

On 10/12/2023 at 9:16 AM, usfpaul82 said:

Hey all.  I am new to this and took a few bits from a handful of templates I found in this thread to created my own version of the Clean White in 480X800.  Thanks to all the original creators!  Let me know what you think.

image.thumb.png.223e6e1f3d9642ce8b258d0f6851cac7.png

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 2:44 AM, Kzmi92 said:

2 weeks ago I completed my first full AMD build. Ofcourse this needs a matching sensorpanel!
This one is based on the AMD Adrenalin software.
Still need to add gauges to the CPU and GPU utilization, but not sure yet what gauges I will use, so thought I would share already anyway.

Format may be a bit odd (1080x380), but I use it on a portrait orientated 24 inch monitor and it has discord underneath it so it fits perfectly for me. The download includes all PSD files aswell, so you can play around and adjust it to your desired size.

Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.f3bd5a4d19afbc209834a3bdd1522c87.png

image.thumb.png.982d47843644f13d03e504a5f89ca66a.png

image.thumb.png.f0e10681a6572eb51e8d5c6a5dddae45.png

Sensorpanel.zip 83.64 kB · 167 downloads

I love this one, if anyone happens to have a 1920x480 lmk, but I'm gonna start working on one. Thanks for the share

I am unable to make the sensorpanel stay on my 8.8 screen due to dpi scaling.

If I run it at 100% scale, the panel looks fine and I can move it to the 8.8 and then scale the screen back to 175%. Not ideal but works, pretty annoying though, specially because needs to be done every time the computer restarts.

Additionally, this workaround only works by enabling the override DPI settings to System in the AIDA64 executable. There doesn't seem to be a way to programatically change DPI settings so there is no automation possible.

EDIT: Plus it randomly decides to minimize the sensor panel window when changing the scaling

Em 09/09/2021 às 13h21, ThatManOnTheMoon disse:

Barras grandes de design de materiais simplificadas (AMOLED)

Nada de novo, apenas modifiquei meu último painel de sensor para iluminação vermelha fraca da sala e do gabinete à noite. Posso fazer o upload mais tarde se eu conseguir fazer algumas cores decentes. 

OViZzuW.png

Fiz um para mim baseado no seu modelo, ficou muito bom, gostei.

imagem_2023-12-17_194125575.png

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 3:16 PM, darrencollins said:

am looking for that screen setup mate is it on here

I did not realize that the post I posted did not have the panel file, sorry.

Here is the original version, but it is horizontal

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/382/#comment-50296

Here is vertical white panel to try

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/381/#comment-50256

I have also sent you a private message here, check your inbox.

19 hours ago, xxxmococoxxx said:

hello please share. ty. 

I did not realize that the post I posted did not have the panel file, sorry.

Here is the original version, but it is horizontal

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/382/#comment-50296

Here is vertical white panel to try

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/page/381/#comment-50256

I have also sent you a private message here, check your inbox.

19 hours ago, solemgar said:

I am unable to make the sensorpanel stay on my 8.8 screen due to dpi scaling.

If I run it at 100% scale, the panel looks fine and I can move it to the 8.8 and then scale the screen back to 175%. Not ideal but works, pretty annoying though, specially because needs to be done every time the computer restarts.

Additionally, this workaround only works by enabling the override DPI settings to System in the AIDA64 executable. There doesn't seem to be a way to programatically change DPI settings so there is no automation possible.

A lot of people are having this problem including myself.

19 hours ago, solemgar said:

EDIT: Plus it randomly decides to minimize the sensor panel window when changing the scaling

Try this in the sensor panel preferences it might help. Click on prevent sensorpanel from being minimized. 

image.thumb.png.5b5a99d085f1ec6be6d2be38a7cc6f09.png

• Like 1