Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

The Empire Theme in 480x1920  515x1920 (Updated to RTSS)

@bkpowers you are in luck. I had already created the background for this, and its a small shift from the original I use as a template so easy to rustle up quickly! Bonus this uses RTSS for frames which is more stable too. 

image.thumb.png.3940f491873d555fa778f6265968317c.png

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design or its assets for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

TheEmpire_480x1920.sensorpanel TheEmpire_515x1920.sensorpanel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Empire Theme in3840x480  (UPDATED)

THIS was quite a challenge , but got there in the end!!!

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design or its assets for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

image.thumb.png.460ec1f908021dcab99775057d4f4a6f.png

TheEmpire_3840x480.sensorpanel

• Like 1

3 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

The Empire Theme in3840x480

THIS was quite a challenge , but got there in the end!!!

image.thumb.png.8be691b86a3ae89333ceedd6477e2278.png

TheEmpire_3840x480.sensorpanel 2.98 MB · 3 downloads

You're a rockstar thank you!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, bkpowers said:

Got it, what changes where made?

6 hours ago, bkpowers said:

Got it, what changes where made?

I adjusted the spacing of the fan fan bars resources bars so they used up the space better and also aligned to the bottom in the same way all the other indicators do. Just asthetics but I get autistic on these things :) 

Oh and I just realized I got the Performance warn, Crit, Norm tags wrong, so just updated those too. Now all done!

• Like 1

qO77d24.png

Hello everyone, I made a panel with the background of someone who posted here (Sorry, I couldn't find the link, there are more than 500 pages) the credits are yours if you see it here.. Big hug🤗
----
I'm also leaving the theme link for Rainmeter for the weather and the font used in the project called GeForce
---

KJwy1DU.png

💜Stay Safe :)

2024-06-27_1920x480-Seraph4.sensorpanel

• Like 3

On 6/26/2024 at 3:20 AM, catkinson633 said:

The Empire Theme in 480x1920  515x1920 (Updated to RTSS)

@bkpowers you are in luck. I had already created the background for this, and its a small shift from the original I use as a template so easy to rustle up quickly! Bonus this uses RTSS for frames which is more stable too. 

image.thumb.png.3940f491873d555fa778f6265968317c.png

TheEmpire_480x1920.sensorpanel 2.4 MB · 12 downloads TheEmpire_515x1920.sensorpanel 2.11 MB · 8 downloads

First off, this is awesome and thank you so much for posting this for free. My only question is that the CPU temp is N/A for me. I've been playing around with it and I just can't figure out what I should do to properly get the temp displayed. Any thoughts?

image.png.a14a7cb06e1ccc5694b732fb5ba2196c.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kemosabe19 said:

First off, this is awesome and thank you so much for posting this for free. My only question is that the CPU temp is N/A for me. I've been playing around with it and I just can't figure out what I should do to properly get the temp displayed. Any thoughts?

Right click on the panel and select Sensorpanel Manager. Scroll down the list until you see the entry for CPU temp. Left click on it and select modify. You will now see a list of all the sensors on your computer that are being monitored. Scroll down to the temperature section and see what is available for your CPU.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Right click on the panel and select Sensorpanel Manager. Scroll down the list until you see the entry for CPU temp. Left click on it and select modify. You will now see a list of all the sensors on your computer that are being monitored. Scroll down to the temperature section and see what is available for your CPU.  

This is what I've got. I've tried them all and nothing changed. I'll just have to keep trying.

image.png.2639e03e5b764c20b80e4a2c0932b310.png

26 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

I was using 'CPU package' which I guess is an intel thing. I would select 'CPU'.

You will need to do this for the other CPU guages too (Note their Min , Max values before you select the 'CPU' temp, as they may reset and the guage will be inaccurat!)

7 minutes ago, catkinson633 said:

I was using 'CPU package' which I guess is an intel thing. I would select 'CPU'.

You will need to do this for the other CPU guages too (Note their Min , Max values before you select the 'CPU' temp, as they may reset and the guage will be inaccurat!)

You quoted me by mistake,  kemosabe19  was asking for help.

48 minutes ago, catkinson633 said:

Well, I deleted the CPU packages and just added "new". So while I won' thave the bars on the side, I do have the temp now. I'll start from fresh later to see what else I can do.

Thanks again

image.png.b4d3aadd8da6e6326e86d2056bb4b8d4.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

I adjusted the spacing of the fan fan bars resources bars so they used up the space better and also aligned to the bottom in the same way all the other indicators do. Just asthetics but I get autistic on these things :) 

Oh and I just realized I got the Performance warn, Crit, Norm tags wrong, so just updated those too. Now all done!

Again you're a rockstar!!!!!!! Thanks so much