Frame rate at 0 when not gaming

Lyfiah

Hello !

I finally finished my sensor panel. So far i'm pretty happy with how it looks, and after some battles with the software i managed to have what i wanted.

I only have one question regarding RTSS implementation for frame rate :

When i'm gaming, FPS are showing flawlessly. So far so good. But when i'm on idle mode, watching youtube or browsing the net for example, my FPS counter doesn't respond anymore and show 0 FPS. Is it normal ?
It's not a really big deal but since everything is left centered, the 0 FPS is particulary misaligned with the box i made around it.
I surely misunderstood something, and since i can't find any guides or tutorial about that problem, i thought someone could explain me what i missed.

Have a nice day !

11 hours ago, Lyfiah said:

Hello !

I finally finished my sensor panel. So far i'm pretty happy with how it looks, and after some battles with the software i managed to have what i wanted.

I only have one question regarding RTSS implementation for frame rate :

When i'm gaming, FPS are showing flawlessly. So far so good. But when i'm on idle mode, watching youtube or browsing the net for example, my FPS counter doesn't respond anymore and show 0 FPS. Is it normal ?
It's not a really big deal but since everything is left centered, the 0 FPS is particulary misaligned with the box i made around it.
I surely misunderstood something, and since i can't find any guides or tutorial about that problem, i thought someone could explain me what i missed.

Have a nice day !

Yes, that is normal, FPS only works while gaming.

There is a clever way to keep any counter centered, I will post it later today.