What is AMD AM5 Northbridge Clock?

AIDA64 always shows a Northbridge Clock speed on AMD AM5 systems as ~1867/~933MHz afaik (depending on 1:1 or 1:2 settings).
(EDIT: while using two sticks of 6000MT/s DDR5 RAM, that is. Faster RAM will probably show other figures)

But what's the source of this Northbridge Clock?
According to BIOS and other monitoring software, there are no devices using that particular speed/frequency in my AMD AM5 system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 4:40 PM, FatBoyNL said:

AIDA64 always shows a Northbridge Clock speed on AMD AM5 systems as ~1867/~933MHz afaik (depending on 1:1 or 1:2 settings).

According to BIOS and other monitoring software, there are no devices using that particular speed/frequency in my AMD AM5 system.

Thank you, we will fix the reported issue in the next AIDA64 beta update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 4:40 PM, FatBoyNL said:

The above mentioned new beta version of AIDA64 Extreme is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

The above mentioned new beta version of AIDA64 Extreme is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks for this update. I can confirm the Northbridge Clock speed is now showing the UCLK speed correctly on my AM5 rig (i.e. 3000 or 1500 MHz for 6000MT/s DDR5). Very nice work👍

2024-05-15.png