Recording Stress Tests

Paladium

I am trying to isolate a system crashing problem and decided to run the stress tests to see what it says.  Unfortunately I see no way to record those tests.  After starting the stress tests last night and heading to bed the system crashed again and I can not see where it failed at during the stress tests.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

It doesn't make much sense to find the "where" in that situation.  Even if it fails 1 second after starting the stress test, or 10 hours after, the system is still unstable, and you gotta make sure to fix it up.

Regards,

Fiery

Yeah, agree. But anyway, it's possible to log relevant sensor data during the test. You can enable logging in Preferences / Hardware monitoring / Logging and specify the logging intervals in milliseconds in Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Update frequency.

And don't forget to disable logging when you don't need the logs any more, as oterhwise AIDA64 will continue saving log files while it's running.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...