Display PC sensor values on Android device connected via USB - Odospace Remote Panel

odospace

14 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Hi, wondering what is meant with "Fullscreen mode (long press for settings)". Long press where on what button?

Somewhere on the screen.

14 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Cant change it in Aida64 settings. It is set to 980X1440 in Aida64 settings and is 'greyed' out, so it cant be changed.

Uncheck "Enable Odospace LCD support, then you can change the resolution.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 9:29 AM, odospace said:

Somewhere on the screen.

Uncheck "Enable Odospace LCD support, then you can change the resolution.

Thank you kindly. Wow, cant believe it was that simple. Full screen now at 1920X1080.

Was at my wits end trying to figure it out. Went as far as looking for an .ini  file for Odospace to see if I could edit it there.

Great app. Thanks Odospace.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi..

I have got this to work but it is not full screen\I am using. 6.9” xiaomi mi 3 max which has Android 10, MIUI 12 OS

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_max_3-8963.php

it did warn me when I installed remote that I was using later android than the app, and continued

I have set the resolution to 1080x2160 in Aida64 and set the remote app to fill screen but whatever I do, I cannot get the remote app to fill the screen.

1 hour ago, Techmob said:

Hi..

I have got this to work but it is not full screen\I am using. 6.9” xiaomi mi 3 max which has Android 10, MIUI 12 OS

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_max_3-8963.php

it did warn me when I installed remote that I was using later android than the app, and continued

I have set the resolution to 1080x2160 in Aida64 and set the remote app to fill screen but whatever I do, I cannot get the remote app to fill the screen.

ok 

i have sorted my issue, i made sure odospace was selected in the LCD option and put the correct resolution in it and then added a tick to enable it. 

image.png.30fa84bed7b170bdcbec254f64d1c9d8.png

• 1 month later...

apologies for resurrecting an old thread, if there's a better place please let me know

But I can't get Aida 64 to work on my device over JUST USB. I've followed every guide perfectly and it always works wonderfully over wifi. Its really starting to get on my nerves. 

Anybody have some tips or ideas because Im fresh out

Using Aida 64 + Remote Panel as described on page 1 with a Galaxy S8+

• 8 months later...

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some assistance on my issue with Odospace wiht my tablet. I seem to be having an issue where the tablet wont get recognized after boot or a reboot. Ill have to physically disconnect the USB for the desktop client to the recognize the device. "check for new devices now" doesnt seem to work either. Just disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet from the computer. Anyone experience this or have a solution?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 9:43 PM, Clamier said:

Remote Panel Version: 1.16
Adb Version: 32

Last operation: Waiting for connection.
Last message: 
Adb forward result: no devices connected

Hey there,

I am getting this same message at Aida 6.8.62. I tried everything just as tc36, and nothing worked.
I then decided to try a old version (6.25) and it worked.

Will Odospace loose compatibility with Aida's new versions? Is there any other option for a remote System Monitor using USB?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi need a bit of help on this one. 

I have old Hudl HTS3 running 4.2.2 

I can get my windows 11 pc to see the table and ADB running fine. the remote panel say it can see it fine.

I get the bule AIDA64 screen come up but cannot get past this. 

I got working panel load in the LCD item but it will just not show up on the tablet, if i change the screen res the screen size does change on the table. 

What do i do next? to get the sensor plane to be out putted to the tablet. 

Ps i running on 30 day free tried first to see it will what i want it to.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 3:00 AM, hellomoto said:

Hi everyone where i can download the v1.6a version that fix the sleep issue?  The one on the official github is only 1.4v

Android app and installer have different versions. You can find the latest release in GitHub.

• 1 month later...