Display PC sensor values on Android device connected via USB - Odospace Remote Panel

odospace

• 2 months later...

When my system wakes from sleep odospace dll causes Aida to crash. I am running the latest V1.16 with ADB version 32 and ADIA64 version 5.97.4600. I am connecting via wi/fi to a Polaroid A7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything works and connects automatically when I first boot my PC as well as when I manually restart AIDA after waking from sleep. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:07 PM, pmgamer said:

Hello,

Great job, I would like to use your application since my G15 is out :(

Can you tell me where I can found oslcd files ?

I see a lot of template screen but no files, only odospace file lcd.zip, no body share templates ?

Hello
Here in will count some, oslcd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/10/2018 at 3:32 AM, Overclockeverything said:

When my system wakes from sleep odospace dll causes Aida to crash. I am running the latest V1.16 with ADB version 32 and ADIA64 version 5.97.4600. I am connecting via wi/fi to a Polaroid A7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything works and connects automatically when I first boot my PC as well as when I manually restart AIDA after waking from sleep. 

Is there a solution for this problem? I've got it too.

Quelle
AIDA64 Extreme

Zusammenfassung
Nicht mehr funktionsfähig

Datum
‎20.‎10.‎2019 03:40

Status
Nicht berichtet

Beschreibung
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung:	C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\aida64.exe

Problemsignatur
Problemereignisame:	APPCRASH
Anwendungsname:	aida64.exe
Anwendungsversion:	6.10.5200.0
Anwendungszeitstempel:	2a425e19
Fehlermodulname:	aidardsp.dll_unloaded
Fehlermodulversion:	1.1.0.0
Fehlermodulzeitstempel:	552c0d7f
Ausnahmecode:	c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset:	0000116b
Betriebsystemversion:	10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
Gebietsschema-ID:	1031
Zusatzinformation 1:	2beb
Zusatzinformation 2:	2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
Zusatzinformation 3:	e912
Zusatzinformation 4:	e912ddbe3f2150e5cb48514d40be2fb5

• 1 year later...

I found a bit of a workaround for the Sleep issue.  I DISABLED "Load AIDA64 at Windows startup" and then created a scheduled task to load on "Workstation Unlock".  This will make it launch at both startup and when resuming from sleep.  If you manually lock and unlock it shouldn't create a new instance but instead launch the main window.  I've attached the task XML file below.

AIDA64 Unlock Start.xml

On 11/3/2020 at 5:45 PM, Jonathan Guy Hudson said:

Hi there thank you for a great tool, however I had it working on my Samsung TAB A, but now all i get is the icon in the middle of the screen, could someone please help.

Hi Jonathan not sure if you say my post, i to have a TAB A doesn't work through usb anymore but i did find a work around, if you go to preferences then scroll down to LCD and select odospace and put your samsung TAB A IP address in assuming its on the same network as your computer it should work, did for me hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, Jack Kolesar said:

Also, here is my current Odospace Export and layout files (GIMP) if anybody wants it. 

64_Screen.thumb.png.7cfcf7063322128afd341c4007194727.png

Ryzen_Custom.oslcd 265.53 kB · 5 downloads AIDA_BG_Ryzen.xcf 1.85 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks for that I customized it and created my own for my Nexus 7.

My only issue is that the setup seems to be using about 5% CPU , not sure if going over wifi makes a difference but its a bit high, impacts performance of benchmarks such as cinebench.

Some questions.

* Does USB use less CPU than Wifi?

* Is there anyway to have Odospace/AIDA64 use less than 5% CPU to function?

@odospace Thanks for the tools. It was really fun to play with during the lockdown. 

To anyone having issues with

1) Crashing aida after wakeup

2) Tiny Gauges on FullHD phones

here are my solutions. Maybe someone will find them useful.

1)

I have worked it out the crashy Aida after wakeup. I gave up cable connection, Now im connecting computer and phone via wifi. Set up your router to reserve the IP to the phone so you wont have to change it in the aida setup every single time. No more crashing AIDA. 

2)

I have also figured out my way how to avoid the struggle with small gauges. Official advice is to download Gauges and manually resize them or draw your own. My solution: Change the screen resolution on the phone. 

I'm not skilled with photo editing at all, so at first I tried to resize the Gauges in gimp (cause its freeware) and use the custom gauge setup in Aida. However I have encountered weirdness in its behaviour.  Sometimes these custom gauges were visible but mostly they were not. Since I didn't have the the rest of the icons (voltage, CPU etc) anyway and huge gauges with tiny little icons were not good for me. I've decided to abandon this route and rather downscale the phone's resolution. 

I'm  using Samsung Galaxy S4 with Full HD display. Since it is already rooted, it was just a breeze. On Playstore look for Resolution chagers. I went with this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iutilities.screen_resolution This app particulary enables you to set up custom resolution and assing it to apply for specific applications only. In this case for the odospace's Remote Panel. So the phone works normally in FULLHD when Im browsing menus or web but once it detects Remote Panel it downscales the resolution to desired one. Chek out pics how it turned out. 

Screenshot_20201206-130415.png

photo_2020-12-06_13-09-51.jpg

On 12/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, zzzyz36 said:

Does USB use less CPU than Wifi?

There is no relevant difference.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, zzzyz36 said:

Is there anyway to have Odospace/AIDA64 use less than 5% CPU to function?

Try to increase "Update Frequency" for LCD within Aida64 preferences.

A question on my own: Does any one knows an android device running without a battery?

On 12/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, Fish said:

Crashing aida after wakeup

Phuu, working 6 hours on the problem....

Try the beta version http://apps.odospace.com/RemotePanelSetup16a.exe, and please inform me if it works.

Question again: Does any one knows an android device running without a battery?

19 hours ago, odospace said:

There is no relevant difference.

Ok so USB and Wifi use similar amount of CPU so will stick to wifi.

Is it normal for this Odospace/AIDA64 setup to use 5% CPU 24/7 ?

Can I uninstall remote panel on the PC so I dont have to manually close it in the system tray each time I start windows?

Here is a good way to recycle an old Galaxy Tab 3 7" :P.
A few days ago, I was using Remote System Monitor but the problem is that it's not complete enough with my 5900x and my 3080.
I modified a little bit a theme found on a thread and from adapt it to my taste at a resolution of 1024x600

Capture d’écran 2020-12-10 122340.png

• 2 weeks later...

this is awesome!! i have a G19 keyboard which is getting very old and was looking for a replacement (only 2nd hand available, old so probably with issues) - this looks like a great solution - i do have an old phone i can use.

i was wondering since it;s a touchscreen, can this also accept a press to open something else? eg. have stats and then a bottom row of icons to load stuff on pc, or get extra system stats.

thx