New LCD device support: Saitek

Fiery

We've added support for Saitek X52 Pro and Pro Flight Instrument Panel MFD displays, as described at:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52pro.html

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/fip.html

You can enable the LCD device from AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / Saitek. The only thing needed to enable this feature is having the appropriate drivers installed for your device. The AIDA64 Saitek MFD module supports up to 8 pages on both device types.

ThrottleWeb_1170385497.jpg

You can find the new AIDA64 beta update at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

03056792_1_2_PROD_1.jpeg

Please let us know if you find any difficulties enabling or using this new feature. Also let us know if you've got another kind of LCD or VFD device that is currently unsupported by AIDA64. BTW, UCSD LCD is also supported now by the latest AIDA64 beta.

Regards,

Fiery

• 6 months later...

Hi Fiery,

It's not that important so just pick a look at this issue when you have spare time, it can wait:

I tried to enable AIDA64 on my X52Pro MFD but I get this error: Cannot find DLL (DirectOutput.dll).

As I'm on a Win10x64 I tried to make a program files x86 saitek/output folder and copied the dll into it but still got same error.

Finally I tried to copy this dll from programs/saitek/directoutput to AIDA's folder, then it says that it can't load the dll.

I closed/reopened AIDA64 after each try.

Don't understand what's the cause.

Best regards,

David.

That is due to a bug in the latest Saitek X52Pro drivers (Version 7.0.47.1). When you install those drivers, the driver installer fails to copy the 32-bit DirectOutput.dll file into the folder under \Program Files (x86)\Saitek. We've checked it, and it seems both the latest driver (7.0.47.1) and also the previous driver (7.0.40.9) have this bug. The last driver that works fine is 7.0.39.0. You can either revert back to the last working v7.0.39.0 driver, or I can send you the 32-bit DirectOutput.dll file that we extracted from 7.0.39.0 driver. But I cannot guarantee the DLL from the old driver would work properly with the newer driver as well.

Thanks for your fast answer Fiery, good to know.

I may then extract the 32 bit dll from 7.0.39.0 installer someday and see if it does the trick.

Anyway it's not that important to me, just wanted to hack around, so don't bother more ;)

Regards,

David.

• 6 months later...

Hello, I would like to enable this feature.

I can't find the 7.0.39 drivers at ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/. I have currently installed the newest drivers.

The 7.0.34 are available on the FTP above, but I don't know if they are recommended.

Could you please send me the dll, so I can add it manually?

BTW, my Saitek folder is on Program Files, not Program Files (86).

Thanks.

Hello, I would like to enable this feature.

I can't find the 7.0.39 drivers at ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/. I have currently installed the newest drivers.

The 7.0.34 are available on the FTP above, but I don't know if they are recommended.

Could you please send me the dll, so I can add it manually?

BTW, my Saitek folder is on Program Files, not Program Files (86).

Thanks.

I've sent you the DLL file in email. However, sending executable files and DLL modules in email may just be too much for your firewall or email server. Let me know if you can't get the file, and we'll figure out an alternative transmission solution ;)

Hi Fiery,

Thanks for sending the DLL. I have the same two issues described above by MasterDav when I paste the file to the Saitek folder and/or the AIDA folder.

I am unable to find the 7.0.39 drivers online. Do you have them around so I can give it a try?

Thanks in advance.

I managed to install the DirectOutput.dll from the latest drivers. Now I get this error message:

aida64_capture.png

Are you sure you try to make AIDA64 load the 32-bit DLL? BTW, which Saitek device do you have? We'll try to replicate the issue with our own Saitek test device, using the latest drivers.

My devide is the X52 Pro.

I followed Saitek's instructions to install the DLL manually. I think it's the 64-bit DLL:

Where can I find the 32-bit DLL?

Thanks.

Try to download the following file:

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/X52PRO/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_7_0_53_6_x86_Drivers.exe

And in there you can find the 32-bit equivalent of the MSI file you've shown on the screen shot, named DirectOutput_x86_fre_7_0_53_6.msi You need to install that MSI package, and it should put the right 32-bit DirectOutput.dll file into the folder \Program Files (x86)\Saitek\DirectOutput

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, schnittstelle said:

I have the same problem.
I have the Flight Instrument Panel and Aida says the dll file is missing.
Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to delet the driver, because he still says later driver is present.
Can you send me the missing dll for the x86 folder?

I've sent you a private message about this.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, Krakixx said:

Hello everyon Hello dev and user. I wanted to thank my hero, my savior, Fiery for his tip about the "DirectOutput"

Happy new year 2019 From France :) Peace

Thank you for your kind words.  Happy new 2019! :)