Time and date as gauge

ANUBIS

Thanks !

Tried it, have some questions:

* If i create some circular gauge for Time, (like analog watch face) - only way to do it is to represent this watch face as 24 hour ? (with one hand - like a parking meter ? :))

* Can hours, minutes and seconds be separated somehow ?

(12/24 hours, 60 min, 60 sec.) = much less steps on gauge. (I know, this would probably need three separate gauges for time)

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎09‎. at 2:17 AM, ANUBIS said:

Thanks !

Tried it, have some questions:

* If i create some circular gauge for Time, (like analog watch face) - only way to do it is to represent this watch face as 24 hour ? (with one hand - like a parking meter ? :))

* Can hours, minutes and seconds be separated somehow ?

(12/24 hours, 60 min, 60 sec.) = much less steps on gauge. (I know, this would probably need three separate gauges for time)

1) Yes, the whole circle represents the 24 hours of a day, so on 6:00am it will show 25% "progress", and at 4:00pm it will show 66% "progress".

2) I don't think we'd want to go down that path.

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎12‎. at 8:18 PM, ANUBIS said:

But is there any way to make a gauge smooth - instead of using steps ? (for example circular or straight gauge with given range, that fills smoothly - like bars > but gauges)

Only the Arc Gauge supports that, but that is only available with the RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx modules.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, dlder said:

Just to be clear - as I too was looking for an analog clock: this is not supported?

No 24h + 60min clock hand? Bummer... o_O

No, it's not supported.  Gauge supports time, as explained above, but it's not an analog clock.