NIC Upload / Download Speed Graphs disappeared

morpheon

Hey Fiery, 

Oddly about two weeks about upload and download speed graphs stopped working. The speed as number is reported but the graphs dont work at all anymore - deleted them and tried to re-add them but NIC1 Upload and NIC1 Download are missing in under the graphs dropdown option! So weird!! 

I tried the latest beta and stable AIDA64s but no dice - any ideas ? These were working fine before - no hardware changes....

On ‎2017‎. ‎09‎. ‎27‎. at 8:21 AM, morpheon said:

Hey Fiery, 

Oddly about two weeks about upload and download speed graphs stopped working. The speed as number is reported but the graphs dont work at all anymore - deleted them and tried to re-add them but NIC1 Upload and NIC1 Download are missing in under the graphs dropdown option! So weird!! 

I tried the latest beta and stable AIDA64s but no dice - any ideas ? These were working fine before - no hardware changes....

What is the speed reported as numbers for your NIC1 Upload and Download rates?

Also, can you see the upload and download rate properly reported on the Network / Windows Network page?

I see the correct speeds as compared to the Network/Windows Network page, and I see the graphs now after I found a backup of an older layout  BUT They are still missing from the list if I want to modify them - I have no idea how they are even displayed at all right now.

Not really sure what to do  

• 2 months later...