SensorPanel not working

JeremyR

Hi

I've just installed new version 1.8.

I enabled the new Sensor Panel in Preferences but all I'm getting displayed is a panel with a block of colour - there are no attributes being displayed in the panel.

My rig is Asus P8P67 (BIOS 1608), Core I5-2500K running Windows 7 HP x64bit.

Is this a known problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind regds, JR

Once you enable the SensorPanel feature in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / SensorPanel, and press OK to close the Preferences, an empty blue window will appear. You will then need to use the right-click menu on the blue SensorPanel to add new items of your choice. In default we don't show any items on the SensorPanel, since everyone will have a different approach on which items to be shown on his panel. However, since the "empty blue panel" caused a confusion for many of our users, from the next beta version we'll start the SensorPanel with a minimal set of default items already shown there, e.g. CPU temperature, motherboard temperature, etc. Of course you'll be able to remove the pre-configured items if you want, and replace them with your choices.

BTW, our demo SensorPanel that we show off on screen shots is just an example of what you can achieve if you fiddle a lot around the SensorPanel feature We'll publish the settings for our demo SensorPanel, so you can replicate the same looks if you want, or use it as a base to make a customized panel.

• 3 months later...