System Crash while Cpu Hash Bench !!!

In past two days I have tried to overclock my laptop MSI GT75VR TITAN PRO and succeed 90 percent only.

I started Overclocking in xtu  and it worked well and CPU temp were 60c to 70c occasionally it spiked 75c but it's stable and with stand every test I throwed at it "Cinebench, prime 95 , xtu stress, even Aida 64 stress test"

And I played CPU intensive games like Gta 5 around 3 hr and also some of Cpu intensive application from my work it still withstand perfectly and temp was too good only around 68 C (Fan speed :Auto).

Until it tested with "Aida 64->Benchmark->CPU Hash" and suddenly got crashed. And then it automatically rebooted and tested again with same setting and it crashed again. I thought something not compatible with my system and it took another day to find the solution for my problem and I found two solutions

1) Increase the core voltage offset -100mv to -60mv

desktop-screenshot-2017-11-08-18-36-29-2

2) Another leave the core voltage -100mv and increase the ring ration default 3.6 Ghz to 3.9 GHz

desktop-screenshot-2017-11-08-18-36-58-5

And I tested with those setting it withstand most of the time,but it still crashed 1 or 2 out of 30 times.What do i do and why my overclock doesn't handle CPU Hash benchmark testing

webp-net-compress-image-jpg.151456

Guys i searched every forum to find solution for this problem nobody can identify the problem.So, I came here you guys are all developed this S/W  and let me know what did i miss !!!

System Crash Video for your reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXP_RBpe8A

Our Hash benchmark doesn't do anything special. So in case your computer cannot handle it, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't handle a bunch of other tasks as well.  It is simply not stable enough to be considered "fairly stable", so you need to use more conservative settings.