Feature Request: Dim LCD on Sleep (Matrix Orbital LK204-25)

Fahrenheit

I purchased AIDA64 along with a Matrix Orbital LK204-25 and easily configured it to show system stats...great functionality!  I'm curious, is it possible to request a feature to dim or turn off the LCD when the computer goes to sleep?  Helps with LCD longevity and not lighting up a dark room when I'm not at the computer.

I would see if it would be possible to "sleep" the AIDA64 program when the computer goes to sleep as well.  Right now, AIDA64 uses 1-2% CPU even when the computer is sleeping (since I see it on the LCD).  Seems like these would be wasted cycles.  Thanks for the great program!

1) LCD screens should be sent to sleep as the computer goes to sleep, but you need to use AIDA64 v4.70 or later version.  Please check if you have a proper AIDA64 release running.  It's best to use the latest version of v5.92, of course :)

2) LCD screens should stop updating the layout as soon as the computer goes to sleep.  The screen may show the last measured value for CPU utilization before the computer went to sleep though, but it's not the current value.  Let me know if the screen keeps updating the values, because in that case your computer is not really sleeping :)

On 11/14/2017 at 8:16 AM, Fiery said:

1) LCD screens should be sent to sleep as the computer goes to sleep, but you need to use AIDA64 v4.70 or later version.  Please check if you have a proper AIDA64 release running.  It's best to use the latest version of v5.92, of course :)

2) LCD screens should stop updating the layout as soon as the computer goes to sleep.  The screen may show the last measured value for CPU utilization before the computer went to sleep though, but it's not the current value.  Let me know if the screen keeps updating the values, because in that case your computer is not really sleeping :)

Thank you for the clarification.  I noticed that something is preventing my computer from sleeping at all, so it never dims.