owcraftsman

I have waited long enough been patient since June monitoring a couple threads here on the same issue. Rather than post in them like some others and be forgotten I issue this reset.

I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE GAMING BLACK, 11G-P4-6797-K2

Neither Aida64 ver. 5.92.4300 or  5.92.4391 Beta  show 1/2 of the sensor data available through GPUz, Precision XOC or HWiNFO64 

I saw it suggested in another thread where it works with Precision running and or newest Nvidia drivers.

To be clear sensor data is missing whether Precision is running or not and the latest Nvidia Driver is installed which makes no difference.

This is becoming quite annoying. When we will see this fixed?

my nvidiasmbusdump.txt is attached.

The screen shots make it clearer.

bKJTjh.png

WDwSKK.png

Edit: 11/20/2017

Thought I should add It was also mentioned to try the latest beta but as you can see from the screen above that's exactly what I tried. 

nvidiasmbusdump.txt

On ‎2017‎. ‎12‎. ‎03‎. at 4:54 PM, silvertuna said:

I have the sc2 hybrid and following the above instructions still does not show all icx sensors. I’m running the latest stable release. 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 12/5/2017 at 4:10 PM, silvertuna said:

File attached

nvidiasmbusdump.txt

Thank you.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎12‎. ‎11‎. at 6:22 PM, silvertuna said:

Tried the new beta. It is still is not showing any of the ICX sensors.

Thank you :( We'll order an iCX capable EVGA video card in early January to help us diagnose this.  Something really weird is going on about iCX: in the registers dump everything looks great, but when AIDA64 tries to read individual registers (just the ones that are necessary for measuring iCX temperatures and fan RPMs), those registers do not seem to return proper values.  We've never seen such anomaly about nVIDIA I2C sensor devices...