Aida only shows 1 of 2 GPU's

DonSalsero

Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")

Thank you for your time

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:27 PM, DonSalsero said:

Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")

Thank you for your time

It's not possible to measure utilization for Intel iGPUs.  What other software might measure is Direct3D utilization for Intel iGPUs, but it's not the same as real GPU hardware utilization.

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, AJ1 said:

Can AIDA64 measure this 3D utilization? I have an intel iGPU and would love to measure it's utilization, even if it is just a surrogate value and not the "real" utilization. 

Since it's not true GPU utilization, we wouldn't want to deal with it.