Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
DonSalsero

gpu power value does not show

Recommended Posts

Hello,I m trying to record my gpu power in Watt (into a csv). In my pc (GTX 970) in File - Preferences - Logging , down to the "Power Values" section there is a choice "GPU1". I tried in an other pc (with Titax X) but in "Power Values" section there is only the "GPU1 TDP%" option. Do you know how can I activate the option GPU1 at "Power Values in my second pc? 

Thank you for your time :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DonSalsero said:

Hello,I m trying to record my gpu power in Watt (into a csv). In my pc (GTX 970) in File - Preferences - Logging , down to the "Power Values" section there is a choice "GPU1". I tried in an other pc (with Titax X) but in "Power Values" section there is only the "GPU1 TDP%" option. Do you know how can I activate the option GPU1 at "Power Values in my second pc? 

Thank you for your time :) 

Not all GPUs can provide a GPU power reading value in Watts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fiery said:

Not all GPUs can provide a GPU power reading value in Watts.

Thank you sir. Is there any list of GPUs that can provide power reading values in Watts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:46 PM, DonSalsero said:

Thank you sir. Is there any list of GPUs that can provide power reading values in Watts? 

I'm afraid we don't maintain such a list of devices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By Koithim
      Hey there,
      Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
      Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
      app takes way longer to load.
      If any logs are needed just let me know.
      Cheers!
      K
       
    • By Hopkins802
      Hi,
      I just bought AIDA 64 Extreme yesterday and am loving it so far. The only issue I've had so far is that my GPU clock reading keeps disappearing and then reappearing. I have the RTX 3090. I have the second to latest driver because the latest driver was causing issues.
       
      Thanks,
      Dan
    • By schrutic
      Does AIDA64 have support for 3 GPU fans? I have an EVGA RTX 3080 FTW that has 3 GPU fans, however in AIDA64 I'm only seeing 2. My hope is to monitor the speed of all three fans. Is this behavior expected?

       
      Thanks!
    • By Tamizharasu
      Aida64 crash on when start benchmark gpu its crashing when it comes to memory copy 
    • By DmitryKo
      Display - GPU tab shows incorrect shader model version 6.3 with AMD WDDM 2.7 drivers, whereas dxcapsviewer reports shader model 6.5.
      Please note you need  to pre-initialize the feature query with the highest SM version to report - so if you ask for SM 6.3, you will never get higher than that. The correct detection algorythm has to cycle through all known shader models, starting from the highest known version and going down until success (or start with 5.1 and loop up to the highest until failure). The latest Windows SDK Preview defines SM 6.6.
       
×
×
  • Create New...