BeadaPanel LCD device support

beada

1 hour ago, neoscope said:

btw, @beada is 5c possible to work as 2nd monitor in windows? if yes, where I can get the driver ? I am looking everywhere but cant found it anywhere.

You should receive the driver when the product arrives. But I paste a link here for your convenience -->https://1drv.ms/f/c/256550633c899fb1/ErGfiTxjUGUggCWKQAAAAAABDFkKPjctxSjl7UXF59naGg?e=ptOSW0

12 minutes ago, beada said:

You should receive the driver when the product arrives. But I paste a link here for your convenience -->https://1drv.ms/f/c/256550633c899fb1/ErGfiTxjUGUggCWKQAAAAAABDFkKPjctxSjl7UXF59naGg?e=ptOSW0

Is it in the package? Because I think I may missed out this one and I already throw away the package. 😅

Thanks for the link.

Oh and also the help from support forum is working fine and the screen is working now.

5 minutes ago, neoscope said:

Is it in the package? Because I think I may missed out this one and I already throw away the package. 😅

Thanks for the link.

Oh and also the help from support forum is working fine and the screen is working now.

I am glad to hear that your issue got fixed. 😀 Typically they will send you a link for user guide and drivers when you received the product. So there might not be any physical media for it in your packages.😁

12 hours ago, beada said:

I am glad to hear that your issue got fixed. 😀 Typically they will send you a link for user guide and drivers when you received the product. So there might not be any physical media for it in your packages.😁

Ah i see, maybe its the problem. I buy the screen from a 3rd party forwarder, they help me purchase the item directly from China. So maybe either they or me is missed out the message. 😄

Anyway all is cool now, I can use it as extra monitor in my pc, and put wallpaper engine as the background, so my aida64 is more beautiful now. Thanks!