Looking for nice LCD panel

Valk

I'm currently using aida64 on my android phone with Remote Panel and love it but it only updates like every 3 or seconds.  Fiery it was because of the program on my phone. Would like to purchase a nice little screen to replace it.  Can anyone point me towards a screen that integrates a little more smoothly and won't cost me my first born? Doesn't have to be huge, maybe a wee bit larger than a cellphone. I could build an enclosure if needed.  Thanks for any ideas.

12 minutes ago, Valk said:

I'm currently using aida64 on my android phone with Remote Panel and love it but it only updates like every 3 or seconds.  Fiery it was because of the program on my phone. Would like to purchase a nice little screen to replace it.  Can anyone point me towards a screen that integrates a little more smoothly and won't cost me my first born? Doesn't have to be huge, maybe a wee bit larger than a cellphone. I could build an enclosure if needed.  Thanks for any ideas.

BeadaPanel perhaps:
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/5149-beadapanel-lcd-device-support/

Also, when it comes to external LCD displays, we keep recommending just picking up a nice 2nd-hand LCD monitor, connect it to your PC via DSub, DVI or HDMI, extend your Windows Desktop onto it, and then you can use the SensorPanel on a large colour display and enjoy the heck out of it :) 

• 5 months later...
On 3/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Fiery said:

BeadaPanel perhaps:
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/5149-beadapanel-lcd-device-support/

Also, when it comes to external LCD displays, we keep recommending just picking up a nice 2nd-hand LCD monitor, connect it to your PC via DSub, DVI or HDMI, extend your Windows Desktop onto it, and then you can use the SensorPanel on a large colour display and enjoy the heck out of it :) 

why recommend ? better for less issues and more stable? 

20 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Less issues and also usually you can obtain a cheaper _and_ larger screen that way.

not wrong there hard to find a small one unless like said 2nd had route, looked last night and a 21" cheap screen is like 65 quid with dam good spec, only asked as im still running the alphacool screens and the sd megatron from way back were i posted the alpha driver on a thread i started, its all gone mad on screens now on here lol, head was spinning on what screen.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:19 PM, namuk said:

not wrong there hard to find a small one unless like said 2nd had route, looked last night and a 21" cheap screen is like 65 quid with dam good spec, only asked as im still running the alphacool screens and the sd megatron from way back were i posted the alpha driver on a thread i started, its all gone mad on screens now on here lol, head was spinning on what screen.

Problem is that the smaller and fancier you go, the prices get quite whacky :(