Hello. I assume that AIDA64 shows an incorrect CPU and motherboard temperature for my setup.
1) The difference between core temperature and CPU temperature is unrealistic.
2) 100 degrees idle motherboard\CPU temperature right after PC boot doesn't seem realistic as well.
3) I only have CPU temperature measurements in BIOS and it sticks around 20-25 all the time.
4) CoreTemp shows 30 degrees average for each core.
5) Motherboard doesn't seem boiling to the touch, it's actually quite chill and the fans blow out a cool air.
I'm still concerned that I can't see the realistic measurements, since I've built this PC myself and actually could make some flaws.
What may be the case? How can I see the real CPU/motherboard temperature?
Hey, there's probably an easy answer to this that is somehow evading me but I can't seem to figure out how to keep the sensor display window open after closing the main Aida64 window. It automatically closes the sensor display as well. Any help is appreciated!