AIDA64 Discussion Forum

On 9/5/2020 at 10:02 PM, Tamizharasu said:

Aida64 crash on when start benchmark gpu its crashing when it comes to memory copy 

It is due to an OpenCL driver issue.  Try to update your video drivers that will also update the OpenCL drivers for your GPU.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Koithim
      Hey there,
      Installed the new card but i do not see all the sensors, like i did on my 2080 ti.
      Also, when the GPU is idle (low clock) the GPU Clock field on my sensor panel and LCD appear and disappear sometime. Also,
      app takes way longer to load.
      If any logs are needed just let me know.
      Cheers!
      K

• By Hopkins802
      Hi,
      I just bought AIDA 64 Extreme yesterday and am loving it so far. The only issue I've had so far is that my GPU clock reading keeps disappearing and then reappearing. I have the RTX 3090. I have the second to latest driver because the latest driver was causing issues.

Thanks,
      Dan
    • By schrutic
      Does AIDA64 have support for 3 GPU fans? I have an EVGA RTX 3080 FTW that has 3 GPU fans, however in AIDA64 I'm only seeing 2. My hope is to monitor the speed of all three fans. Is this behavior expected?

Thanks!
    • By Razvan
      I am encountering this very strange bug. If I use Aida64 Cache&Memory Benchmark in Windows 10 I get a specific Ram benchmark result, let's say 48100 MB/s read / 53600 MB/s write /  47700 MB/s copy and 52 ns latency. However, if I am booting from an USB live Windows 10 CD (WinPE), I am getting drastically better results, such as 55000 MB/s read / 61300 MB/s write / 55000 MB/s copy / 45 ns latency.
      I am not changing any bios / RAM XMP / Ram memory timings settings between reboots, only booting from either main Win 10 installation or WinPE 10 live usb.  I am using the same Aida64 version in both cases.
      I am scratching my head, what can explain the huge difference between the results? In both cases, cpu usage is idle and no other background programs are running when doing the tests.
    • By kaTus
      Hello,
      got this after doing benchmark, but run stable at MemTest.
      Any ideas?