Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/28/2023 at 10:19 AM, VeilSide said:

My updated 800 x 480 minimalist and newly added 1920 x 1080 minimalist version sensorpanel inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon designs.

Histogram graphs for both are now added within the same SensorPanel Manager.

Note: CPU and GPU min/max temperature readings are just static labels/placeholders since those features are still not available. They can be hidden in SensorPanel Manager. Intake fan speed is also disabled since I have my intake fans connected to external fan headers on the GPU and as of today, there is no way to monitor them with AIDA64. If needed, link it to whatever fans you like and enable the option.

ss01.png.8ce554fe9b46d868f1a9a90b5d871b70.png

Alternate version with histogram graphs.

ss02.png.c49d36005249b74028536aad64a2499e.png

Make sure to download and install GeForce font if you haven't already. geforce_light.otf

minimalist_800_480.sensorpanel 45.72 kB · 27 downloads   minimalist_1920_1080.sensorpanel 85.06 kB · 7 downloads

To enable histogram graphs for CPU/GPU/RTSS do the following in the SensorPanel Manager:

ss05.png.ab1acf7ae42bb5415e187451cfcc4cd2.png

I'd love to have this on 480x1920. I'd happily pay someone for it.

On 9/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Hi. Can you share this? My email: ssneoh76@gmail.com

Thank you.

On 2/26/2023 at 9:08 AM, Arbit said:

You can modify this as much as you want. To do this was really time consuming and I'm happy to share but not revising for others screens. Besides, you might learn something as you do it. Good luck! 

working on it :)

will need to do quite a bit of changing, as some of the placement does not work when tilted 90 degrees

do you have the black background with the circular effect in it as a seperate file by any chance?

13 minutes ago, Arbit said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Screenshot and Circle what you want and I'll do the file. 

The gauges are made in illustrator. (The main ones were made by someone else) the artwork was made in Photoshop and all combined in InDesign. I can select whatever you want and export to a PNG. Because of the complexity of multiple overlapping layers some images must be placed separately in aida. If you have InDesign I can give you that file and you can turn on and off whichever layers you want. The hardest part was getting the single pointer dials for upload and download speeds on the gray bars. It was a PIA. It will be difficult to adjust and rotate 90 degrees. 

20230205_195032.jpg

20230205_195258.jpg

20230205_195209.jpg

Edited by Arbit
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 4:41 PM, POPTART2013 said:

That would be a complete redo but I have all the stuff in photoshop...just have to redesign a new one of similar type style.

I could work something up if you want.

that would be fantastic thank you! it really is a fantatsic design!

I've posted here, but for some reason it's not going through.

Posted Saturday at 11:08 AM · Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

How do I get my publication to appear? Who accepts it? 

edit. I have contacted Mice007 but nothing is happening on this matter.

edit2. It's finally published. It can be found on the previous page. :) 

42 minutes ago, JariKoi said:

I've posted here, but for some reason it's not going through.

Posted 9 hours ago · Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

How do I get my publication to appear? Who accepts it?

Forum moderator will need to approve it, can take upto 24hrs.

• Like 1

Here's an early look at a WIP.

PXL_20230304_202129216.jpg

UPDATE: I have made some progress and got most of the major elements in place. Just working on a cooler implementation for the CPU load in the middle. I used all custom gauges and whew, I have spent too much time in PS today, lol.

desktop-theme-2.jpg.9ef76fd4a9d91b2c53bc7670e74e651c.jpg

Update #2:  I cleaned up the middle area and started the process of making things look cooler. Still have a few more stats to put in.

Theme-2v3.jpg.ba5ebcfedc59beb5260e1c9b7196737e.jpg

Edited by Professor X
Made some improvements.
  • Like 5