Button request for Sensor Panel/Modify Item form

Garfunkel

My sudgestion:

• A button for setting the current setting as the default values in the modify item window.

Bug or glitch: (don't know what to call)

• I cannot edit Graph Effect defaults, its not included in "Edit Defaults" form in sensor pannel

But I really love it, it's awesome, it reduced lot of gadgets on my desktop :lol::D

• 2 weeks later...

My sudgestion:

• A button for setting the current setting as the default values in the modify item window.

• I cannot edit Graph Effect defaults, its not included in "Edit Defaults" form in sensor pannel

We've implemented the 2 requested changes in the latest beta release of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1950z5qmwvn6bfzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please note that the Copy to Defaults feature will only copy those settings from the Modify window that are actually visible. In other words, it will only copy the settings on the current page viewed, but not on the other pages of the Modify Item window.