Bluetooth battery level tracking~

Teebs

Hello,

I am currently using 2 devices that connect via bluetooth ("Keychron K3" Keyboard & "Samsung Galaxy buds +" Headphones)

I am also using a device that connects via 2.4Ghz wireless ("Glorious Model O wireless" Mouse)

I am wondering if it would be possible to display the battery life of these devices on my AIDA64 readout.

For Bluetooth devices in general the battery info can be read by this software https://www.bluetoothgoodies.com/

And for the mouse it can be read by the "Glorious Core" software from its manufacturer https://www.pcgamingrace.com/pages/glorious-core-changelog

I am hoping to add some battery level indicators on my system info panel for all of my wireless devices, and this would be really cool if it's possible.
Sorry if it's been posted before/ a known issue, but I only saw some really old posts not able to provide any relevant software that offers the monitoring they are askign for - so I made sure I have some available.

Thanks,
Teebs <3

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mice007 said:

Thanks for the suggestion... currently we have no plans to implement such solutions in the near future.

Sorry if this is dead or a no go but seeing as how its been close to 2 years since your posts has there been a change in the thought of adding this feature?

The Bluetooth Battery Monitor does this very well, would there be a way to integrate that or for them to communicate with each other?

Thanks!

On 2/8/2023 at 3:41 AM, Gilbert94 said:

Sorry if this is dead or a no go but seeing as how its been close to 2 years since your posts has there been a change in the thought of adding this feature?

The Bluetooth Battery Monitor does this very well, would there be a way to integrate that or for them to communicate with each other?

Thanks!

No, we're not interested in integrating an external software for this purpose.