Modify gadget to work with AIDA64?

gustak

good day. anyone can modify this gadget to work an AIDA64? is an excellent gadget, thanks.

link: http://www.sevenforu...terbeta2.08.rar

I believe Everest was a forerunner to AIDA64. You should get something similar if you activate the gadget function in AIDA64.

Start AIDA64 then Files>Preferences>Hardware Monitoring>Desktop Gadget and Enable Desktop Gadget Support

Edit: image deleted

Then drop down to Gadget Items and set it up.

Lastly, RightClick on the Desktop, select Gadgets and DoubleClick the AIDA64 Gadget Icon

and Voilà

Looking at it again, that gadget was from sfkilla and I was also waiting for an update at the time. But there has been no activity on their website since the beginning of 2010. The gadget requires Everest which is no longer published... sfkilla would have to modify the gadget to use AIDA64 as it's source.

You can develop a similar gadget using the AIDA64 SensorPanel function, which is actually more customizable, with all that that entails.

You can develop a similar gadget using the AIDA64 SensorPanel function, which is actually more customizable, with all that that entails.

That's actually one of the reasons we've developed and still fine-tune the SensorPanel feature. It can easily replace other solutions that may or may not work properly, or not updated anymore.

• 1 year later...

FYI

Capture.png

I know it's far too late for this reply, but I've succesfully comverted the Everest Meter Beta v2.08 to work with AIDA64. It's only a change of couple of registry-keys in the disassambled gadget. Only since the stable ADIA v4.30 I've encountered some problems, like freezing stats. Going to try to find a solution.. When you're interested, send me a mail at spolleke@yahoo.com