I see some older posts but transperant background

Wondersquid

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested in a workaround, which I've created in 2017 and have been personally using ever since - you can check out the following post:

It won't make animated backgrounds possible, but It works for my use case so hopefully someone else will find it useful :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, dkopec91 said:

If anyone is interested in a workaround, which I've created in 2017 and have been personally using ever since - you can check out the following post:

It won't make animated backgrounds possible, but It works for my use case so hopefully someone else will find it useful :)

This is a helpful link Thank you but it still does not allow animated wallpapers That is what I am trying to do. I do appreciate your work its just not what I am looking for. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Tacyon said:

Am I missing something here?   Set an animated wallpaper to the small panel you're using. Set Aida64 to be partially or fully transparent .. and Bob's your uncle.

They want a transparent background itself, not just having the ability to adjust the transparency of the whole sensorpanel (background and sensors/data).

• 3 weeks later...

Like setting a background panel picture that has a transparent gamma channel ?? hmm that way the data would be 100% opaque and the display panel would be ... transparent to the desktop wall paper beneath ... or what have you.

Interesting ...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...