Temperature SSD / HDD (RST 12.6)

tistou77

Thank you :)  Meanwhile, we've tested Intel RST 12.6.0.1028 on a P67 board with 2 HDDs in a RAID0 array, and for us AIDA64 latest beta worked flawlessly.  Full SMART information, incl. drive temperatures returned perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

I have paid version of AIDA 64 Extreme Edition.  I have the same issue with my SSD - Crucial M4 512GB; Asus Maximus V Extreme motherboard with i3770K processor; Windows 8 Pro, 64-bit.  I do see the SMART information, but not temperature, etc.  Can you guys point me down the right path, please?  (As you ca see, I am a newbie, here!)  I have attached the sensor - SMBus Dump and ISA Sensor - debug (text) files.  Thanks in advance!

isasensordump.txt

smbusdump_full.txt

I have paid version of AIDA 64 Extreme Edition.  I have the same issue with my SSD - Crucial M4 512GB; Asus Maximus V Extreme motherboard with i3770K processor; Windows 8 Pro, 64-bit.  I do see the SMART information, but not temperature, etc.  Can you guys point me down the right path, please?  (As you ca see, I am a newbie, here!)  I have attached the sensor - SMBus Dump and ISA Sensor - debug (text) files.  Thanks in advance!

AFAIK Crucial M4 SSDs do not feature a temperature diode.

AFAIK = As far as I know ;)

@Fiery:

As usual, you are pretty quick, and thanks for teaching me!  :)

On crucial SSD temperartue monitoring, for some reason, I vaguely recall seeing (suing the previous versin of AIDA64) the temperatures for that device!  (Perhaps, I am "imagining things!)  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you :)  Meanwhile, we've tested Intel RST 12.6.0.1028 on a P67 board with 2 HDDs in a RAID0 array, and for us AIDA64 latest beta worked flawlessly.  Full SMART information, incl. drive temperatures returned perfectly.

I can confirm that it does indeed show the full SMART information on the drives IN RAID (0 or 1) BUT it doesnt show all other drives connected to the same controller. Also under the SMART tab in the programm no SMART information for the other drives are displayed.

Also with the last version of RST i noticed my bootdrive (Samsung 830) showing up a whooping 3 times. Didnt bother me as much then, but not showing up at all is annoying.

I've got 2x WD30EZRX in Raid1 which show up and 1x Samsung 830 256GB and 1x WD20EADS which both don't show up since 12.6 but they do in CrystalDiskInfo.

We've fixed the RST 12.6 related issues in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2454wptb6zhg9nzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

My other hard drive now shows up (sensor & smart) but my system drive (marked in RST as system) Samsung 830 256GB is still missing (sensor & smart).

Step in the right direct, not quite there yet.

Any news?

We've tried to replicate the issue on our test systems, but with no luck.  Can you please post a RAID Dump and a SMART Dump using the latest AIDA64 beta?

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2460x8f2dmshtbzip

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> RAID Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> SMART Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Thanks,

Fiery

We've tried to replicate the issue on our test systems, but with no luck.  Can you please post a RAID Dump and a SMART Dump using the latest AIDA64 beta?

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2460x8f2dmshtbzip

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> RAID Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> SMART Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Thanks,

Fiery

just did.

Hi,
The problem I had too.
I found out when I copy the ini file from the previous beta version Aida Aida in the current beta version of the HDD's are not displayed.
I leave in the current beta version of the original Aida ini file, all HDD's displayed.
Now I have but unfortunately all my settings in Aida new make / adjust. This takes time.

Greetings

google translation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...