Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, MarkF said:

Great panel, what resolution is it made for and what font did you use please?

The font is SWISS 911 Ultra Compressed BT, and the resolution is at 949x597, I resized my base image  until it fit how I wanted guessing by your questions this link might be useful to you, it has the color settings for LCARS,  https://www.lcarscom.net/faq/

On 7/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Сергей Коняхин said:

Hey all, new to the site and I have been trying to modify this so that it will fit on my 1024x600 monitor but I have no idea what I am doing haha. I have tried for hours to get this correct but to no avail. Is there anyone that can maybe help me out a bit, or do people do these on commission or something? Just want to get this to fit on the monitor and preferably change it to a nice forest green like I have in the attached photo. If anyone has tips/tricks to change this efficiently or a program that I can use to help along the way that would be great. Also, if anyone is willing to help that would be great too. This is the first PC that I have built in almost 10 years and want to do something cool with it (i.e. this) and clinical rotations leave me with very little time to mess with this. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

forest green.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trymin said:

Hey all, new to the site and I have been trying to modify this so that it will fit on my 1024x600 monitor but I have no idea what I am doing haha. I have tried for hours to get this correct but to no avail. Is there anyone that can maybe help me out a bit, or do people do these on commission or something? Just want to get this to fit on the monitor and preferably change it to a nice forest green like I have in the attached photo. If anyone has tips/tricks to change this efficiently or a program that I can use to help along the way that would be great. Also, if anyone is willing to help that would be great too. This is the first PC that I have built in almost 10 years and want to do something cool with it (i.e. this) and clinical rotations leave me with very little time to mess with this. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Your monitor (1024X600) ratio isn't 1:1 to original 1280x800. 

Horizontal ratio = 1024/1280 = 0.8

Vertical ratio = 600/800 = 0.75

In your case, vertical fit is better but your horizontal will be left blank on both sides, 32 pixel each side ((1024 - 1280*0.75)/2 )

After import the file, go into each component and edit the X and Y position by multiply 0.75.

Don't forget to change background resolution too. Those 6 circle gauges probably need to resize too. 

Change the extension to (.sensorpanel) and launch it on the desktop then you can drag and drop elements with the mouse. Duplicate the background image for yours so that it is the second count in order to determine the size. Then change the size of the sensors and fonts according to the advice above and align everything to the grid. In the end, change the resolution to your own in the settings.

извиняюсь за ошибки пишу через переводчик

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 3:24 PM, Gabe Zalewski said:

For sure. I'll send you the sensor panel file but also the PSD file. I made the hardware labels as part of the static background so you might have to change or hide those layers in the original PSD file to match your system. It also is already in 800*480 so no resizing needed!

Neon HUD v2.sensorpanel 1.7 MB · 66 downloads HUD_Panel_v2.psd 2.77 MB · 61 downloads

Thanks for posting this. I was able to make one based off of it to suit my needs.

sensorpanel.thumb.jpg.79624cdbdc7341aba3a5ad255c218b84.jpg

• Like 3

Ok, finally took the time out one night to fully mess around with this. Thank you to Tenshi for posting his sensor panel and also Cepren for the several of his that he posted. I used bits and pieces from each and tried to mix the layouts as best I could for what I am looking for most. Made two different versions of this, hope you guys enjoy it. My 7" monitor also adjusts the colors slightly too so I tried to correct for that as best I could. If I can take the time out to figure out how to change the gauges Ill make the ones on the grey screen look better. Also just wondering, but my FPS counter just stopped working randomly today. I have both RTSS and Fraps, normally run it off of Fraps, and it just stopped working. Anyone have this happen to them before and if so how did you fix it?

Custom Green.png

Custom Grey.png

CustomgreenTrymin.sensorpanel CustomgreyTrymin.sensorpanel

• Like 5

On 7/30/2020 at 10:24 PM, levedog said:

I use an 8.8-inch screen with a resolution of 1920*480, which is very suitable for this job.

aMFXMd.jpg

aMFqRe.jpg

aMFoa6.jpg

aMFjsA.jpg

aMFbGD.jpg

I am very interested in how you can mount the device on the display. Can you share the mounting method and package?  THANKS !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mani Demos said:

It looks like he used two GoPro (Action Camera) 3M mounts to glue them to his monitor and the small LCD display.

May be.

But I want to know from where he get the plastic-case for the display.

I cut a plastic picture frame (it's more an experiment) and it works, but it looks not 'professional' enough.