Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/5/2021 at 8:59 AM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

may i have a copy, please? malcom.castle40@gmail.com

• Like 1

Just wanted to say to you and to many others here thank you for the inspiration and downloads.

I am messing around to try and make a useful info panel for myself as I like to keep things running as optimal as I can whilst trying to keep temps and power usage under control.

I am not an expert with AIDA but the generosity of the community has given me enough insight and assets to at least try and be creative. At 63 years of age never too old to at least has a bash at something new :)

Thanks again to all the artists here too many to name but after 3 hours of hunting thru the forum I do hope that those that have offered their work never suffer as badly as the Artist who had his work simply snatched and used by a Youtuber for personal gain. NOT COOL. Myself i have snatched several files but they will remain on my PC and be used to try and make something for myself. If I am successful I might upload here and if I do I will of course link where and from whom I borrowed the assets and templates.

• Like 6

Love all the sensor panels that users are posting, however, I'm struggling to find an LCD panel to go with my case/theme.

The Lian Li O11 mini in white is my preferred case and I want to utilise the side panel where an AIO rad/fans would probably fit. I guess the panel should be approx 12" or 300mm - maybe longer? and preferably with a white bezel. Does anyone have any recommendations? USB LCD would be the way to go but happy to use HDMI if I don't have a choice.

3 hours ago, Michael O said:

Love all the sensor panels that users are posting, however, I'm struggling to find an LCD panel to go with my case/theme.

The Lian Li O11 mini in white is my preferred case and I want to utilise the side panel where an AIO rad/fans would probably fit. I guess the panel should be approx 12" or 300mm - maybe longer? and preferably with a white bezel. Does anyone have any recommendations? USB LCD would be the way to go but happy to use HDMI if I don't have a choice.

have you considered this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey all. Yall do some sick work.  I have a 1920x480 display  that I'm mounting vertically (if/until I go full liquid cooled). Vertically will at least take up some space for now in this case (helios). I'm looking for a template that's Asus themed red white and black. If any one would like to go over what I would like let me know I can do email,  messengers, here, text whatever. I just would like to get this done soon for a project proposal I got coming up.  

• Sensor Moderators

Meridium - Aida64 Sensor Panel (Inspired by DeusEx: Human Revolution) There are two different layouts, horizontally and vertically included.

• Theme: Meridium
  • Resolution: 1920x480px and 480x1920px
  • Font: install the included font
  • Graphics: graphics made by Exhumed

Preview.thumb.png.989f4faf0fbc9fc99e2a7ec2df423e18.png

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me here at Aida64, YouTube, or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

Preview_Meridium.thumb.jpg.b08f85c18145738a882713c0d914f66a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2