Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

5 hours ago, shortshins said:

oh wow thankyou so much brother! youre really fast man! it looks awesome how do you change the colours? 

go into the aida64 folder on your computer then sensorpanel folder copy gauges and background to different folder and edit it in photoshop, gimp etc.

to change values on sensorpanel  - load sensorpanel with aida64, after loaded right click on sensorpanel, go to sensorpanel manager and modify from there

Here's my latest effort - idle and full load pics. Mostly just text. The girl I made in Daz3D, the load bars (horizontal and vertical for the fans) I made in photoshop from scratch, and the 2 custom gauges I also made completely from scratch in photoshop. The gauge background (the dark bit in the middle of the gauge) and yellow text color and placement in the gauge was based on someone else's design (Abso - last post on page 62) - so thanks Abso!

I have since been advised by '1 PC Tip a Day' that Abso's gauge was based on his gauges in this post, which clearly the outer part was. The similarity to my gauges is that it's a circle (like most gauges are) with 16 different states (like all gauges have) and perhaps because it has a bezel (like many gauges have), so it's a bit of a stretch to claim the gauge I made from scratch in photoshop is his.

I have posted the individual gauge states in .png format in this post if anyone wants to use them. You're welcome.

The idea was to have an 'at a glance' display of temp and load for the CPU and GPU while gaming (which is the two gauges), and then the more detailed info available if I want to look longer, particularly when overclocking. I left out drive details and stuff like that to keep it from getting too cluttered.

This is displayed on a Lamptron 10" panel with a 2560x1600 native resolution (and again THANK YOU to Lamptron for sending this to me!) I'll upload the .sensorpanel file, but it's a very high resolution for a 10" panel so you might have to scale things down in photoshop first if you want to use it.

Unfortunately I have to tear down my rig tomorrow to RMA the motherboard - one of the DIMM slots has decided to quit, which is a pita because it's a full water loop, so I'll be restricted to a small 5 year old laptop for a couple of weeks. :/

11900Krig-idle.jpg

11900Krig-load.jpg

nereus01-2560x1600_sensorpanel.a74c384a80c0918d4effdd86790b8501

6 hours ago, Nereus said:

Here's my latest effort - idle and full load pics. Mostly just text. The girl I made in Daz3D, the load bars (horizontal and vertical for the fans) I made in photoshop, and the 2 gauges are based on someone else's idea (Abso - last post on page 62), but I created a new bezel and new gauge indicators in photoshop and added a load bar.

The idea was to have an 'at a glance' display of temp and load for the CPU and GPU (which is the two gauges), and then the more detailed info available if I want to look longer. I left out drive details and stuff like that to keep it from getting too cluttered. I find this design good for gaming and overclocking.

This is displayed on a Lamptron 10" panel with a 2560x1600 native resolution (and again THANK YOU to Lamptron for sending this to me). I'll upload the .sensorpanel file, but it's a very high resolution for a 10" panel so you might have to scale things down in photoshop first if you want to use it.

Unfortunately I have to tear down my rig tomorrow to RMA the motherboard - one of the DIMM slots has decided to quit, which is a pita because it's a full water loop, so I'll be restricted to a small 5 year old laptop for a couple of weeks. :/

11900Krig-idle.jpg

11900Krig-load.jpg

nereus01-2560x1600_sensorpanel.a74c384a80c0918d4effdd86790b8501 3.7 MB · 4 downloads

In fact, the original gauges are mine. Don't care btw. I share stuff and don't look for credits, only want some fair recognition here :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1