Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 12/31/2021 at 3:53 PM, Rolenko said:

Happy New Year!

I've done my own version based on @Earl Cloyd Valenzuela sensor panel, customized to my own preferences and needs. Size 800x480 for 5" screens.

newsensor.PNG.a9b35e293a542cb0bdbf96067c38bc76.PNG

988952926_WhatsAppImage2021-12-31at21_15_33.thumb.jpeg.d37dc3ec7fc807ffc2c43048acf87242.jpeg

2021-12-31.sensorpanel 4.09 MB · 299 downloads

I really like what Rolenko did with Earl Cloyd Valenzuela sensor panel and did my own version with temps as the big number. 800x480

iVgaFDF.png

Temps_Panel_sensorpanel.04d0f07a678742bb987c4d43fd2bd52a

• Like 5

On 10/23/2021 at 2:18 AM, egosuma said:

Panel I made, based on another panel here, but customized to my own needs.
Will be an endless work-in-progress, thats one of the beautifull things on this software :)
800 x 480, unfortunately thats all the screen real-estate I have available.
Optimisations i'm working on:
- Find a better way to display the thread utilisation
- when GPU temp exeeds 70 C, the gauge will cross over to another frame.
- Add Network status somewhere

image.png.a564e93ed99872015932fa1fae2f46b6.png

Can you share this if you haven't already...Please

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David Bustamante Figueroa said:

Hola a todos les dejo este sensor panel que es una adaptacion de color y algunas imagenes del original llamado "Meridium by Exhumed"

679099443_MeridiumGreen.thumb.png.9a6e8739be3bf8ee902a51602d9ab2bc.png

20220117_213149.thumb.jpg.e460f3c7d6727b227d9e4fe5f2a49bd4.jpg

Saludos desde Chile!!!

1265488656_Meridium(1920x480)byExhumed.rar 7.66 MB · 6 downloads David PC 5 Razer Green.sensorpanel 1.04 MB · 4 downloads

Very nice.  I downloaded it and giving it a go.  Seems like it'd be easy enough to change colours too.  Just want AIDA64 to add a feature to swap between panels with a command and I am set.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 6:35 AM, antonio said:

nzxt 3840-1100

The style is for reference only.

12121.JPG

what is the point of you posting images on a forum that was created with the intent of sharing panels with others? some people, including myself, are willing to pay, but the fact that you do not answer people's emails or requests is very disappointing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, SubiXt said:

what is the point of you posting images on a forum that was created with the intent  of sharing panels with other. some people including myself are willing to pay but the fact that you do not answer people email or request is very disappointing. 

They did share it, they did not provide or give it, but share they did. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Anthony Kolka said:

They did share it, they did not provide or give it, but share they did. 

I respectfully disagree. Maybe next time  I create a program fix or bug fix. I will only share the screen shot of the working program and keep the code to myself. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I will respect that. However, the first post created by the admin in 2012 stated the following:

We've created this topic to have a place where you can share your Sensor Panel themes. If you designed a stunning SensorPanel layout and you want to show it to others or you just want to find some examples or download a good looking panel then you are in the right place.

Please attach at least one screen shot with your ".sensorpanel" file, so others can see how the attached panel looks like.

sample.sensorpanel

But I can see how people can confuse show with share. But based on his original message, I believe that was not the forum's intent. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SubiXt said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I will respect that. However, the first post created by the admin in 2012 stated the following:

We've created this topic to have a place where you can share your Sensor Panel themes. If you designed a stunning SensorPanel layout and you want to show it to others or you just want to find some examples or download a good looking panel then you are in the right place.

Please attach at least one screen shot with your ".sensorpanel" file, so others can see how the attached panel looks like.

But I can see how people can confuse show with share. But based on his original message, I believe that was not the forum's intent. 

So you believe this should be taken as "You are REQUIRED to share the sensorpanel file and it is not okay to simply show it."?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Anthony Kolka said:

So you believe this should be taken as "You are REQUIRED to share the sensorpanel file and it is not okay to simply show it."?

YOU can take that any way you want to. You have your opinion and I have mine. I will let the rest of the forum be the judge. 

• Like 3

Hello, There is a section that catches my attention and it is the LCD Options, there are a number of compatible screens, as in this article (https://www.aida64.com/products/features/external-display -support) , But the question is, can I use this section on my 7-inch screen? I see that it has the option of pages and it seems to change automatically.

On 8/24/2021 at 9:15 PM, Wondersquid said:

Star Trek revised added new Star Fleet emblem added a few HUD elements.

Captumre.PNG

FINAL.sensorpanel 388.59 kB · 58 downloads

Just wanted to say thanks for this. I dont care for startrek but this is probably my favorite panel ive seen for the somewhat hard to find screen size (600x1024). thanks again. Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just found a 3.5 inch rpi monitor laying around and I wanted to make one of these SensorPanels with it. However, the monitor does not have a HDMI or usb port on it and instead has a gpio input for the raspberry pi to connect.

Here's an example: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09312P68P/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_CKZATC6AKHSHJWQHA9BE

Does anyone know how I can connect this to my pc? I am at a loss.

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, SubiXt said:

YOU can take that any way you want to. You have your opinion and I have mine. I will let the rest of the forum be the judge. 

I didn't really want to write anything about it, because in my opinion it is logically and clearly described in the forum and as was also quoted from the initial posting. That everyone can upload their sensor templates here if they want to offer them and not just show pictures without sharing the associated Aida64 sensor file. That takes the whole thing ad absurdum.

If I show a sensor panel via screenshot, there was also the associated sensor file. Only in the case of sensor panels that are not yet finished, there is logically no file. Some projects just don't get finished.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 1:13 PM, Steve R Smith said:

Learned about Sensor Panel yesterday afternoon. I modified a template someone else posted but I can't find it again to give credit. Modified it to to use more static labels, added more metrics, and changed it to 600x1024. My new LCD panel will be oriented this way and will sit on a stand. 

Note: it originally had most of the labels as a part of the background image instead. I like the idea of being able to change the font or size if I want to experiment with different looks.

Black_and_Color_600x1024_SensorPanel.png

Vertical_riser_sensor_panel_v1.14.sensorpanel 907.07 kB · 78 downloads

Looks awesome! Would you care to invert the background image to white for me? thanks!!

• Like 1