Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4 hours ago, operbico said:

I took image in google search, many user have taken my projects, but I am happy because these have been improved, I have no problems with anyone, and I am happy that they did and then shared them.

I always thank the users who gave me the idea

I just need the indicator in 16 position in rpm gauge, unfortunately ther are only 28 notches but 32 would be needed

This is a SHARING forum, nobody steals anything

bye

I agree on your thoughts on Linux.  However, I've been "playing" with computers since the 70's in high school.  There was even a time I got paid for writing programs freelance.  But that was still weekend play to me.  If I "worked" with them as a career and/or needed my work for recognition or money, instead of a relaxing past-time, my opinions would probably be different.  Here is the sensor panel.  Feel free to use/change/whatever.  I hope to see your final product here.

5 hours ago, Dave59337 said:

The gauges can be put on top of the image I included, or your own. 2022-04-06.png.a3cae4e2068587039d82c757c7f315fc.png

When I said this, I wasn't thinking about the hands being in your previous images.  You would have to put gauge and background gauge image over your background.  I'm sure you can figure it out.

Veglia.sensorpanel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dave59337 said:

I agree on your thoughts on Linux.  However, I've been "playing" with computers since the 70's in high school.  There was even a time I got paid for writing programs freelance.  But that was still weekend play to me.  If I "worked" with them as a career and/or needed my work for recognition or money, instead of a relaxing past-time, my opinions would probably be different.  Here is the sensor panel.  Feel free to use/change/whatever.  I hope to see your final product here.

When I said this, I wasn't thinking about the hands being in your previous images.  You would have to put gauge and background gauge image over your background.  I'm sure you can figure it out.

Veglia.sensorpanel 1.74 MB · 3 downloads

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

You were very fast!

It will take me a long time to build the panel. I barely know gimp and using it a little I forget the functions

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 3:51 AM, WayBadMojo said:

Updated a bit:
Added fade gradients over the area graphs and some additional gradients over the bar charts to give them a little texture...

Bad-Mojo-Blue-Oraange-Dash-1920x1200.png

-Mojo

BadMojo - BlueOrangeDash - 1920x200.oslcd 1.86 MB · 304 downloads

I find this one to be simple and basic enough that is perfect for me. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dave59337 said:

Veglia.sensorpanel 1.74 MB · 6 downloads

this is more or less my project, in the middle I put a red digital information and at the sides 2 led bar for ram and vram, gauges on the left: cpu utilization with temp and volt, idem on the right for gpu

What do you think?

I hope I can do something decent

If anyone wants to partecipate, they are welcome!

Thank you for the gauges!!!

sample.png

7 hours ago, armorross said:

I find this one to be simple and basic enough that is perfect for me. Thank you for sharing.

Glad you like it, thanks for the feedback..
My panels tend to be on the simpler side since I am mostly interested in usage overview and general temps.

-Mojo

On 4/6/2022 at 9:38 AM, antonio said:

I don't object to communication, but I hate reselling. Therefore, I rarely upload templates, only upload the styles of finished products, which is convenient to provide you with some ideas. I also get inspiration through other people's templates. After two years of continuous production, about 300 styles with different resolutions were produced. Sometimes when I saw the templates uploaded by others, I found that the original author was me and didn't express any opinions, because it would lead to meaningless debate.
The biggest difficulty in making templates is inspiration. Sometimes you will be in a daze for a long time when facing a picture and demand. Therefore, I hope that friends who download can cherish it and do not seek personal interests.
I don't make a panel (. Sensorpanel) in sensor mode now. The following problems have been found:
1. The screen zoom function cannot be used. All screen zooms need to be set to 100%, otherwise the version will be wrong.
2. It cannot be used for displays with different refresh rates, such as 144hz for the main screen and 60Hz for the sub screen. When the main screen is full screen game, the sub screen theme will be misplaced.
3. GIF format pictures cannot be used in this format, so the actual effect is lower than rslcd format.
4. I can't remember for a moment. I'll add it next time...

I appreciate this, but in my last post I even offered to pay for your work but you still did not respond to me.

Yes I or anyone else could look to copy your design from the images, but why when I / they could pay you for your efforts.

It's amazing work and I would want it on my PC so that I could say "yes, it's unique and others don't have it". Also I would like to state that paying for your work, or anyone else's for that matter does not mean we should sell it on, this is disrespectful to those that put the time and effort in. 

Please if you can help / contact me, I would really appreciate it. My LCD arrived today so I'm looking to start to build the panel if I can't get one of your awesome designs. 

Thank you,

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 9:52 PM, Hayrullah Azal said:

Hi ! 
Do anybody know how this Guy set up his Gauges in an live wallpaper ?
I really dont get it. He means its an illusion. 

I CANT PLAY THE VIDEO,BUT I GUESS USE WALLPAPERENGINE TO DOWNLOAD LIVE WALLPAPER,THEN SET THE AIDA64 SENSORPANEL TRANSPARENCY AT 30%?

On 4/6/2022 at 6:00 PM, BigWapo said:

can someone help me i got my sensor panel everything it needs to do but it isnt picking up my FPS anyone know how to figure that out

I got mine to show up by downloading MSI Afterburner, running it and enabling RTSS.

The FPS only show up while I'm in game.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, Exhumed said:

Hello folks

There have been enough incidents here that made me think about how antisocial some people act here by stealing other designs and claiming them as their work.

And it seems to be slowly emerging that some people here want to enrich themselves from other people's work and that is definitely not okay. It seems these people have never heard of Copyright and DMCA and the consequences of being prosecuted. If someone uploads designs here for free and for private purposes, then you have to respect that and observe the copyright and not offer these stolen designs for sale.

Personally, I will scale back my activities here in the forum. If you want to use my previous downloaded designs for private purposes, you can continue to do so. Use for commercial purposes is prohibited.

It makes me sad that there seems to be no other way to protect created designs. And then no one should be surprised if communities like this lose their users to a few black sheep.

I have uploaded dozens of sensor panels with high-quality and specially created graphics here. I think it's only fair to charge for it now. I never wanted that because I wasn't brought up in such a material way, but I guess there's no other way. I will no longer upload new sensor panels. I will show new designs as a video preview on my YouTube channel and later offer an opportunity to buy them. Yes, buying. Follow me on my social media channels to stay up-to-date with new sensor panels.

Greetings Exhumed

Always keep in mind that when you give something away for free, you gotta let go of expectations too.

It would be great if everybody attributed credit where credit is due. I've seen a lot of your panels and they are amazing, but posting them here for free without any protection, and then being surprised when some people steal is asking for a headache.

• Like 3

Hey

First of all I'm new to aida so please don't bite lol

How are you all creating all your gauges & changing the images that they have as I'm trying to make my own skin but I don't like how the gauges look and suit my skin I want to learn how to change the gauge i have posted an img of it 

does anyone no of a guide or a video I can watch that explains it and shows me how to customise them

thanks

test.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Johnathon Nelson said:

Hey

First of all I'm new to aida so please don't bite lol

How are you all creating all your gauges & changing the images that they have as I'm trying to make my own skin but I don't like how the gauges look and suit my skin I want to learn how to change the gauge i have posted an img of it 

does anyone no of a guide or a video I can watch that explains it and shows me how to customise them

thanks

test.png

Nvm Think i have worked it out :)