Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, Mayki said:

Use some cloud storage, Mega.nz, etc.

Get an idea and make something thats just yours. There is a link on the forum between pages 100-150 where someone compiled all the shared panel files, custom gauges etc for download. Panels from 2012-2021. Its got some great content from people who have shared files for years, theres also a lot of talented people on here that will provide help if you ask. Thats how i started to learn and then just recently i delved into rslcd files which allows you to use gif images. I asked for help and it was given.

• Confused 1

On 12/15/2021 at 10:18 AM, WayBadMojo said:

Pulled out one of my old Nexus 7 tablets to create a new dashboard for Aida..
1920x1200 resolution first pass with a photo of how I have it deployed. Still a work in progress, just wanted to get some feedback.

Dash1.jpg

Tab1.jpg

-Mojo

Wish I could get this in 480X800 and the orange color in purple...Can someone help me in creating this please?

• Like 2

1280 - 800I delete all panels because there is a person who feels uncomfortable with one revised version out of a total of 20 panels.총 20장의 패널 중 1장의 개정판을 불편해하는 사람이 있기 때문에 모든 패널을 삭제합니다.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 1/16/2022 at 9:17 PM, operbico said:

Hello, Do you know how to fix "TRIAL" showing up on senson panel for CPU voltage and GPU temp? Any help is appreciated. R7 5800X and RX6800XT

• Sensor Moderators
18 minutes ago, Francisco Amaral said:

Hello, Do you know how to fix "TRIAL" showing up on senson panel for CPU voltage and GPU temp? Any help is appreciated. R7 5800X and RX6800XT

It's a trial version of Aida64, You need to buy a license.

1280 - 800I delete all panels because there is a person who feels uncomfortable with one revised version out of a total of 20 panels.총 20장의 패널 중 1장의 개정판을 불편해하는 사람이 있기 때문에 모든 패널을 삭제합니다.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Rolenko said:

i have been figuring out how to use gifs on sensorpanels for a while and since having a browser perma opened on background to make them work is not a clean option to me i guess the best course is to use an external app like Wallpaper Engine.

I've done it the other way round, used steam live wallpaper first then started on rslcd format. I agree it's a bit of an annoyance having to use the local host browser. The sensor panel format files are easier plus you have the option for it to start automatically on the panel. 

• Like 1