Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

9 hours ago, Chunkman said:

I have a wave share 11.9” panel im using for a sensor panel anyone have a template I could use for that size screen  320×1480 

I have the exact same screen, theres a few panels ive done dotted on the site. Be warned though im not in the same league as some on this forum. Click on my profile and select " see their activity" and you will see the uploads.

• Like 1

On 24/11/2021 at 08:19, Filipe Alves said:

1-Ative o suporte de LCD RemoreSensor

2-Importe o painel que desejar

3-abra um navegador como chrome ou microsft edge ou etc... e digite: localhost:80 (isso pode ser feito em qualquer dispositivo conectado dentro de sua rede como um celular ou mesa onde você pode abrir uma página do navegador)

image.png.96da96d6265e92ee5caaebd6f22f5e8b.png

image.png.56fc5c53b58f784b014db04ce9e21c82.png

bom dia teria o link para download?/

On 5/4/2022 at 7:18 AM, Connectome said:

How do people do animation?  

I just learned this in the last couple days.
If you're using the RemoteSensor via localhost (in a web browser), you can add a gif image like you would any other image. The trick is when selecting the image, you have to show all files.

Try it out and see if it works - it did for me!

this is my new project, still not done, still need tweeking, what do yall think and what should i add in the 2 empty boxes, i do want to thank you all for all your help in the past week. some of your panels have been mind blowing. thank you again for the advice.

NEW PROJECT.png

• Like 1

Tried two different sellers here to get a custom panel made, one was too busy and the other offered many other panels made by others here.  About $20-30US to buy one of your panels already posted at one point for free out ofthe spirit of sharing.  Some of you have even made different sizes for those asking for free.  Totals BS and I encourage you all to not support these people trying to scalp others hard work!  Just my two cents. I decided to take what has been generously donated and mod it into what I wanted.  Will it take time and hard work?  Yup!  But it's better than supporting thieves!  I have two different panelsI want to make, one 1920x480 and one 480x1920, different themes.

Cheers to those who share and thumbs down to those that seek to profit off the hard work of others!

Special thanks to whoever NTZ is, I liked your guages!  I am customizing a lot beyond the guages to add much more detail I personally desire!  Who knows, maybe someone will share something even more appealing to me, this is the beauty of this form and those who aren't daunted by pirates!  

• Sensor Moderators
10 hours ago, EverStaR said:

Tried two different sellers here to get a custom panel made, one was too busy and the other offered many other panels made by others here.  About $20-30US to buy one of your panels already posted at one point for free out ofthe spirit of sharing.  Some of you have even made different sizes for those asking for free.  Totals BS and I encourage you all to not support these people trying to scalp others hard work!  Just my two cents. I decided to take what has been generously donated and mod it into what I wanted.  Will it take time and hard work?  Yup!  But it's better than supporting thieves!  I have two different panelsI want to make, one 1920x480 and one 480x1920, different themes.

Cheers to those who share and thumbs down to those that seek to profit off the hard work of others!

Special thanks to whoever NTZ is, I liked your guages!  I am customizing a lot beyond the guages to add much more detail I personally desire!  Who knows, maybe someone will share something even more appealing to me, this is the beauty of this form and those who aren't daunted by pirates!  

I wrote to you that unfortunately I am currently busy and therefore cannot accept your order.

If you have problems with a certain person here from the forum and you feel betrayed because they want to sell you panels from other users, you should also call this person by name. This allows the black sheep in the community to be sorted out if they are publicly mentioned. Ultimately, this harms everyone if such users are not named. I don't like body shaming, but it's probably appropriate here when you talk about "thieves" and "scalper".

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
11 hours ago, Grimmhawk said:

Great looking panel. You didn't happen to do sigs and avi's in the graphics forum of a game called Fallensword long ago ,did you?

No. At the time, I had already created many graphics such as wallpapers, signatures and complete websites in CMS, but nothing for this game.

• Sensor Moderators
On 5/3/2022 at 4:43 AM, Drumbic said:

Hello.  I've joined the sensor panel master race LOL.   Here is my first go at it.  1200x700 Diablo themed.   

I am having issues getting GPU Utilization, GPU clock and FPS to work.  For the GPU, there is nothing showing a sensor for these two items. However, I know they are there as other software reports it.   I have the FPS pointed at RTSS running in the back ground. SO I am lost on that last few parts to get it going 100%.

182991638_DiabloSnip.PNG

All graphics cards have such sensors and can be queried in Aida64. You just have to choose the right sensor.

Aida64. "Simple sensor item" -> Category "System" scroll down until (after the sensors for drives) GPU sensor shows up. There you should see an hourglass as a symbol for the sensor. FPS if set correctly only shows a value when a game is actively running in a window. MSI aferbruner included the RTSS. Just run RTSS in the background.

2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

All graphics cards have such sensors and can be queried in Aida64. You just have to choose the right sensor.

Aida64. "Simple sensor item" -> Category "System" scroll down until (after the sensors for drives) GPU sensor shows up. There you should see an hourglass as a symbol for the sensor. FPS if set correctly only shows a value when a game is actively running in a window. MSI aferbruner included the RTSS. Just run RTSS in the background.

I wouldn't even get the icon for the sensor in the menu... After a couple days of frustration with Aida and GPU/FPS stuff not showing, I completely uninstalled everything (Aida, RTSS etc), reinstalled and BOOM GPU showed. I was getting nothing for the GPU other then temps, no utilization icon nothing.. Not sure if something was messed up during install or what, but reinstalling everything seemed to make it all jive.

I ended up running MSI Afterburner in place of RTSS alone; Plus having it on the drive where the game is hooking from seemed to fix it as well. 

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, Drumbic said:

I wouldn't even get the icon for the sensor in the menu... After a couple days of frustration with Aida and GPU/FPS stuff not showing, I completely uninstalled everything (Aida, RTSS etc), reinstalled and BOOM GPU showed. I was getting nothing for the GPU other then temps, no utilization icon nothing.. Not sure if something was messed up during install or what, but reinstalling everything seemed to make it all jive.

I ended up running MSI Afterburner in place of RTSS alone; Plus having it on the drive where the game is hooking from seemed to fix it as well. 

Good. You fixed the problem. :)