Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hello,

I have been following the forum for a long time, I used some sensorpanel posted by other users that I modified and adapted to my needs with GIMP
Here is my small contribution in RGB mode, in 1920x1080 resolution, you will need Geforce fonts to be installed on your system.

sorry for the translation if there are spelling mistakes.

Bonjour, 

je suis depuis longtemps le forum, j’ai utilisé certains sensorpanel postés par d'audre utilisateurs que j'ai modifié et adapté à mes besoins avec GIMP
Voici ma petite contribution en mode RGB, en résolution 1920x1080, vous aurez besoin des polices de caractères Geforce à installées sur votre système.

désolé pour la traduction s'il y a des fautes d'orthographe.

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Final.png

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Final.sensorpanel geforce-ttf.zip

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

On 1/14/2022 at 4:13 PM, Steve R Smith said:

Learned about Sensor Panel yesterday afternoon. I modified a template someone else posted but I can't find it again to give credit. Modified it to to use more static labels, added more metrics, and changed it to 600x1024. My new LCD panel will be oriented this way and will sit on a stand. 

Note: it originally had most of the labels as a part of the background image instead. I like the idea of being able to change the font or size if I want to experiment with different looks.

Black_and_Color_600x1024_SensorPanel.png

Vertical_riser_sensor_panel_v1.14.sensorpanel 907.07 kB · 379 downloads

where is this template? 

16 minutes ago, RCBW said:

i was talking about the original template that has more gauges on it. 

I don't know what the original template looked like, but if you import this one, you will be able to multiply the existing gauges and / or add new ones from other sensor panels. Unfortunately, you will have to do something yourself.

12 minutes ago, Nino_K said:

I don't know what the original template looked like, but if you import this one, you will be able to multiply the existing gauges and / or add new ones from other sensor panels. Unfortunately, you will have to do something yourself.

if you are skilled enough to do this ill pay! message me if your interested!

6 minutes ago, RCBW said:

if you are skilled enough to do this ill pay! message me if your interested!

I'm sorry but my graphics skills are ZERO. i am "old school" and i use the "Retro Digital" sensor panel i found here extended by gauges, also found here. BIG THANK YOU to the original creators:

image.png.d603ca31076d51c735d37e1067c1975c.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Christian David Cortés Galvis said:

Hello,
I would like to ask everyone if you could send me the link or file of sensor panel, my screen is 800x600

If there's a panel you've seen on here, reach out to the poster.   Many of them are more than willing to share if you ask.  Just remember to give them the recognition they deserve if you manipulate it and post it.  Also, you can search 800x600 and should find lost of panels posted.  This is a wide and diverse group of people.