Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Outra variante do painel do sensor "Interface 101 " (1920x480px) para um cliente. Ele queria ter implementado as cores do Miami Heat (preto bg, vermelho escuro, laranja, branco) e organizado os três campos de gpu, cpu de forma diferente e adicionado a tela fps em vez da placa-mãe.

Gosto das mudanças de cor.

preview-miami-heat-copyright.png

Congratulations, it was very well done.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2022 at 12:04 PM, Exhumed said:

Dashboard is my new sensorpanel project (1920x480px). The entire design and graphics were created by me personally. It's still WiP, 40%. It will have several different gauge usage indicators (circle and blue lights).

preview-copyright.jpg

(preview image comprimized, .jpg)

Fantastic gauge design. I love it.

Hi everyone, I'm quite to new this community but got into making a custom sensor panel since I changed the Kraken LCD AIO in my build to a custom loop but missed having my temps visible.

This was inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon's minimalistic panel but altered to match my needs. Blue and white match the rest of the colour scheme in my setup. Minor niggle I have is that the flow sensor seems to be tempermental so I'm still investigating that. I'm also debating whether to change the bar gauges to circular just to break up the amount of squares/angular aesthetic of it.

Hope some of you like this.

IMG_2560.thumb.jpg.a78614add62969c74412ce9d69fe5a61.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, KarmaChang said:

Hi everyone, I'm quite to new this community but got into making a custom sensor panel since I changed the Kraken LCD AIO in my build to a custom loop but missed having my temps visible.

This was inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon's minimalistic panel but altered to match my needs. Blue and white match the rest of the colour scheme in my setup. Minor niggle I have is that the flow sensor seems to be tempermental so I'm still investigating that. I'm also debating whether to change the bar gauges to circular just to break up the amount of squares/angular aesthetic of it.

Looks pretty great. Slim and Neat. Mind sharing it ?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, Exhumed said:

Another variant of the "Interface 101" (1920x480px) sensor panel for a customer. He wanted to have implemented the Miami Heat colors (black bg, dark red, orange, white) and arranged the three fields of gpu, cpu differently and added the fps display instead of the motherboard.

I like the color changes.

preview-miami-heat-copyright.png

Thank you Exhumed for the awesome panel excellent work highly recommended his work!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KarmaChang said:

Nice job. Looking good

• Like 3

Hello,
Little trick to animate our wallpapers and give a style to our sensorpanel

For animated wallpapers I use ( Lively Wallpaper ) you will easily find it on microsoft store
choose an animation where to import animation and enjoy.

if you have other software in this style I'm interested;)

Adjust the transparency to your liking in Aida64, here is an example of what it looks like on video  https://youtu.be/sn0WjntCL1w

transparency.png

• Like 3

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, bibitor31 said:

Hello,
Little trick to animate our wallpapers and give a style to our sensorpanel

For animated wallpapers I use ( Lively Wallpaper ) you will easily find it on microsoft store
choose an animation where to import animation and enjoy.

if you have other software in this style I'm interested;)

Adjust the transparency to your liking in Aida64, here is an example of what it looks like on video  https://youtu.be/sn0WjntCL1w

transparency.png

https://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/Wallpaper_Engine/

• Thanks 2

On 4/1/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ratatong said:

Hello my friends, 

this is my first creation with Corsair Black and Blue Background in 1024X600 PX, the screen is a 7" in 1024x600 px resolution

Corsair 1024x600 SensorPanel.JPG

20200401_172653.jpg

20200401_172719.jpg

Hello Friend, whats model screen name?

• Like 1