Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

15 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I've been getting several messages asking why I'm not sharing my sensors anymore.
I always shared them, and it wasn't one or two, there were several.
I'll try to explain why I'm not sharing anymore. I went to buy a screen for my computer on Aliexpress and saw that in the description there were several sensors that they make available when you buy the product, and one of the sensors that were made by me was there together. So far so good, but in the product description it was stating that you could choose only three sensors, the others if you wanted to have to pay the part for them. I contacted the seller because they would be charging for the sensors and they could be found for free on the Aida64 forum.
He replied that the sensors were not copyrighted, and as they were free, they could do whatever they wanted with the sensors.
But now comes the big question, several companies take the sensors here on the forum that were made by several users and resell them on sites such as Aliexpress, something that was supposed to be disclosed is shared for free has become a big deal.
After that, I realized that I'm helping these big companies to earn with this, they sell the screen and still earn without making any effort for the sensors that were made available for free here on the forum.
And that's why I'm no longer making my sensors available here on the forum, this has become a big deal without recognition by companies, and without giving due credit to the true owners and authors of the sensors.
Hope you understand..

I can understand the concept of wanting compensation (recognition), but why post (tease) your work? I get the fact that someone is profiting from your work.

Also your argument has a major flaw. Obviously for anyone buying the screen, they are being charged for something that is supposed to be free here via the forums. To that point, if someone is buying the screen with the intention of using it with aida64, they most likely are savy enough to know these forums exist. So if they still intend to pay for the aliexpress monitor, they either don't mind paying for the extra included (free designs), or could make a decision to purchase the hardware elsewhere for cheaper and utilize these forums.

To each his own I suppose, and you are the creator and free to do whatever you wish with your creation. I just don't understand posting it here to say, "nope, too bad. I just wanted to show my work". This catagory is called "share your sensor panel".

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2021 at 6:25 PM, rgp said:

I took a shot at it since I received a couple of nice little LCD screens and wow, I can say it's pretty fun to do ;) Here's what mine looks like at 1280x400 on a Waveshare 7.9-inch screen. Couple notes: I faked in the 'hot' gauge to show what happens when it hits the upper limits. Also, I'm on an MSI MEG X570 Unify motherboard so that explains the word on the panel. I'll include a shot of it 'in system' as well.

sensor-panel-ryzen-unify-1280x400.png

20210309_122230.jpg

20210309_101030.jpg

20210309_122325.jpg

Thank you for inspiring me, this is what I did :

states.png

• Sensor Moderators

Another variation of the "Interface 101" sensor panel for a customer. Comes withs 4 different backgrounds (stripes black gold/grey), gauge (MSI logo), matching gold colors.

Interface-101-MSI-gold-gold-1920x480px.p

• Like 5

Not everyone does, but

Don't many people modify each other?

Other than this panel, it's pure manufacturing

I modified this panel because the background is pretty.

I don't sell for a fee.

And I made this panel with the background.

But I'll erase them all and stop working.

I'm sorry.