Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 8/14/2022 at 1:18 AM, Rewdrooster said:

you have fan speeds listed there. I have corsair fans, I know corsair and aida64 don't work together, but I read that if I turn icue off, that aida64 would then be able to read fan speeds through the commander pro. On my panel, I will have a random second of a fan reading, but never constant. How do I get a constant feed?

On 8/14/2022 at 2:49 AM, ANDREJ71 said:

can you control them without the icue software? or what controls the vents then? because then the corsair comender pro is useless too, isn't it?

Ditch Corsair's garbage software. It isnt just Corsair's software. None of the big manufacturers have got RGB or fan control software that isnt buggy at best.

Use FanControl or Argus Monitor for fan control. I am presently using FanControl on my Asus Strix Z490-A motherboard. Controlling my water pump as well as all fans. No conflicts with Aida64 and FanControl will control any fan or water pump connected to a motherboard header. You can create custom fan curves and base curves off temp sensors. Free and open source. Donate if you like it. Please do. I have absolutely no affiliation with FanControl. But will say with confidence that not one motherboard manufacturer has better fan control software.

I havent used Argus Monitor enough to form an opinion, but it has high praises across the internet as well.

1) Uninstall any and all Corsair software. You almost have to wipe your OS to get rid of it. And trust me, you dont need it for anything.

2) Have the Corsair Commander plugged into a controllable PWM header (CPU likely best).

3) Ensure monitoring for the header is enabled in BIOS and no motherboard presets for it.

4) Install FanControl and use the wizard to configure. You will never look back.

You can even get free RGB control software that is leaps and bounds above any hardware manufacturer's.

EDIT: Not sure if this applies to the Corsair Commander as I havent used one. But this applies to the CoolerMaster MasterFan PWM Hub. I have 2x UT360 radiators in my PC with 12 fans (push/pull). All 12 fans are connected to a single motherboard header and controlled with FanControl. The MaterFan controllers are power by a SATA plug from the PSU. So no drain on motherboard power. A MasterFan Controller will only power 10 fans. So I used a second MasterFan daisey-chained to the other. Fans pull no power from the motherboard. On an heavily overclocked PC, that can be very important.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:06 AM, miishb79 said:

So i made a new Version of this incl. first own designed gauges...i think the Cyberpunk feeling is coming good

cp2.jpg

This is AMAZING! Are you willing to share the background, text, etc. like you did for the frieza_1.1? I'm new to graphics editing and would like to use this as a template if that's okay with you.

• Like 4

• Sensor Moderators

CleanUI - Aida64 Sensor Panel (1024x600px) by Exhumed

preview03.thumb.png.45eada8dc768ed4ba38a5f1bcb89b1f6.png

• 3x different themes
  • different backgrounds
  • font included

Info: Yes, this sensor panel is free for desktop use. If you want to upload it again (including some of my graphics i created), you need to credit me as the author (add @Exhumed) of the original files. If you do not agree to this, you are not allowed to upload these files again. No permission to resell my graphics.

preview01.png

preview02.png

Clean UI (1024x600) by Exhumed.rar

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators

Robô Mecânico – Painel Sensor AIDA64 (800x480)

> Fundos diferentes
> Fonte incluída

Informações: Sim, este painel de sensor é gratuito para uso em desktop. Se você quiser carregá-lo novamente (incluindo alguns dos meus gráficos que criei), você precisa me creditar como autor (adicionar @COSTAJUNIOR dos arquivos originais. Se você não concordar com isso, você não tem permissão para enviar esses arquivos novamente. Sem permissão para revender meus gráficos.

Mechanical-Robot-(800x480).png.e40190f0068158404fcf4d5cded55054.png

Robô Mecânico (800x480) Por Costa Junior.rar

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hey...this is a screenshot of my System Monitor panel.  I keep it on my left monitor.

If you would like to download my sensor panel VU Meter and Thermometer "gauges"...go here.  You may download my ZIP file from there.  I have many sizes of the gauges and with both vertical and horizontal thermometer gauges in various sizes, including some with a transparent background. 

I'm a rookie...but I think my panel turned out nicely.

And thanks for the interest.

www.bottletreecreations.com/FTP/Jerry's VU Meters and Thermometer AIDA64 Gauges.zip

Jerry

Jerrys System Monitor Panel.png

vu-meters.png

thermometers.png

2022-08-19.sensorpanel

Jerry's VU Meters and Thermometer Gauges.txt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3