Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
9 minutes ago, jt705 said:

Sharing my latest creation, nothing over the top, just the basic info I need in a easy to read format.

1920 x480

It may inspire someone to make something even better

cheers

Screenshot 2022-09-20 070724.png

Congratulations, it was very cool, simple and very efficient, please could you tell me where I can download these icons.

Hi all, found this forum and it has been a ton of info to say the least. Unfortunately I am not a graphic artist and as impressive as all these shareable templates are (thank you), I am unsure how to flip them for my panel. I figured out I have to orient it as 515x1920, not 1920x515, but of course it doesnt behave properly so im either doing it wrong or need to change something. I also wonder if the panel has to be made from scratch in that orientation. Any help would be appreciated.

*Edit* Well after much digging and understanding of the rip offs that have occured i realize the best choice is to pay for a couple of custom panels. If anyone is interested please message me. Pisses me off that people would rather steal than pay if they lack talent. SMH

Edited by Gibby
added information
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 horas atrás, jt705 disse:

Compartilhando minha última criação, nada exagerado, apenas as informações básicas que preciso em um formato fácil de ler.

1920x480

Pode inspirar alguém a fazer algo ainda melhor

Felicidades

Captura de tela 2022-09-20 071801.png

Great clean and objective.

• Like 1

Here's my first complete (maybe) panel 1280x800. All the required files are in the .zip to fully customise your own, including:

.sensorpanel & .oslcd

Background .psd with all the layers.

Custom red gauges & bars in a .png format (converted from joransrb's green ones).

Fully customisable PC component icons in .pub document & a .png.

Feel free to use all or parts, however you wish.

Enjoy, cheers.

Orac_Red_V1.0.jpg

Background_V_8_1024x800.jpg

PC_Components.jpg

Orac_Red_Sensor_panel_V1.0.zip

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

• Sensor Moderators
20 minutes ago, Knetjester said:

Aqui está o meu primeiro painel completo (talvez) 1280x800. Todos os arquivos necessários estão no .zip para personalizar totalmente o seu, incluindo:

.sensorpanel & .oslcd

Plano de fundo .psd com todas as camadas.

Barras e medidores vermelhos personalizados em formato .psd (convertidos dos verdes de joransrb).

Ícones de componentes de PC em um documento .pub e um .png.

Aproveite, abração.

Orac_Red_V1.0.jpg

Orac_Red_Sensor_panel_V1.0.zip 1,24 MB · 0 downloads

It was very good, congratulations on the beautiful panel.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Knetjester said:

Aqui está o meu primeiro painel completo (talvez) 1280x800. Todos os arquivos necessários estão no .zip para personalizar totalmente o seu, incluindo:

.sensorpanel & .oslcd

Plano de fundo .psd com todas as camadas.

Barras e medidores vermelhos personalizados em formato .psd (convertidos dos verdes de joransrb).

Ícones de componentes de PC em um documento .pub e um .png.

Aproveite, abração.

Orac_Red_V1.0.jpg

Orac_Red_Sensor_panel_V1.0.zip 1.24 MB · 1 download

Nice Job

• Thanks 1

Hi all. I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who has shared sensor panels on this thread. Your have been huge help to a newbie. I have been working on my panel and I think I almost have it where I want it, thanks to pieces borrowed from other panels. 

I discovered something in the process that I haven't seen talked about and may be common knowledge, but for me made a big difference. I didn't realize that Aida64 retains the set of 15 .png files from every custom gauge contained in a profile you have uploaded, so you can reproduce that gauge at any point. I stumbled on the files looking for something else. 

• Like 3

On 9/20/2022 at 2:17 AM, Gibby said:

*Edit* Well after much digging and understanding of the rip offs that have occured i realize the best choice is to pay for a couple of custom panels. If anyone is interested please message me. Pisses me off that people would rather steal than pay if they lack talent. SMH

I'm missing something here.... Rip offs? Steal? 

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2022 at 2:17 AM, Gibby said:

Everything in this post is shared for free, for anyone else to use, adapt or share. Nobody is ripping anyone off. Maybe, you don't understand the concept of the post?

If you want to pay for some graphic design work, great, fine, but please don't be accusing anyone on here for "ripping off" what's already free content.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knetjester said:

Everything in this post is shared for free, for anyone else to use, adapt or share. Nobody is ripping anyone off. Maybe, you don't understand the concept of the post?

If you want to pay for some graphic design work, great, fine, but please don't be accusing anyone on here for "ripping off" what's already free content.

It wasn't the fact of people using or modifying the content, it was the fact of them selling on other sites/forums for profit without proper credit and/or permission. The term Kanging would almost fit, but its too nice. More like doouchebags who are always looking to make a dollar that doesn't require any effort from themselves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillisIVXX said:

It wasn't the fact of people using or modifying the content, it was the fact of them selling on other sites/forums for profit without proper credit and/or permission. The term Kanging would almost fit, but its too nice. More like doouchebags who are always looking to make a dollar that doesn't require any effort from themselves.

Sorry but I don't see it like that. Everyone that uploads on here knows that there are those who want to, & will, use their content to make money, if they don't, then they wouldn't have the intelegance to create a sensor panel.

I don't really care if someone makes money from my content & if I did, I wouldn't upload it to a free usage website, good on them for trying to make a few £$'s.

I still don't see that anything available for free, with no copywrite, can be ripped off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Knetjester said:

Sorry but I don't see it like that. Everyone that uploads on here knows that there are those who want to, & will, use their content to make money, if they don't, then they wouldn't have the inelegance to create a sensor panel.

I don't really care if someone makes money from my content & if I did, I wouldn't upload it to a free usage website, good on them for trying to make a few £$'s.

I still don't see that anything available for free, with no copywrite, can be ripped off.

And that is why it is what it is, entitled pissants just like this. Same reason some of the best roms aren't around anymore. No respect whatsoever, and think they deserve everything. And if i get kicked/banned i don't really care, because this is why every great thing turns to shit..........But let someone make a cool few million and you couldn't get to the courthouse fast enough to file a suite, gtfoh