Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4年24月2022日午前1時54分に、47アリーナは次のように述べています。

みんな、私は自分のカスタムパネルを作りました。ゲージは実際にはこのフォーラムで見たクリエイターからのものです(そのクリエイターの名前は覚えていません)。どうですか。私はこれらのものが苦手であることを知っていますが、私は最善を尽くしました。何か提案はありますか?

できれば共有してください。

I spent the whole day modding this one and cleaning it up for my application. It came out pretty good for a 600x1024. I need someone whos better at editing graphics than me. Enclosed is a pic of the panel, WIP file, and what my computer looks like. I'd like to get ALL the bar graphs rainbow color to match the computer.

Also, I couldn't figure out what font this template uses. Its blank. When I added the temps for DIMM2 and 4, it forced me to select a font. It wouldn't let me leave it blank. How do I get the numbers to match the rest of the template? Trying to learn . :)

I'd appreciate the help. Rainbow example below.

V15.png

IMG_7336.jpg

WIP Panel.jpg

2022-12-19.sensorpanelRGBv9.sensorpanel

• Like 6

On 12/15/2022 at 6:34 PM, pcrepairvk said:

Thanks for this. I've edited it slightly, increased some of the sizes and changed it to a greyscale.

One thing I did notice was that the font file wasn't in the download. I think it's Orbitron (Orbitron - Google Fonts) though. I also didn't manage to change the background text sadly as it was a flattened image. I'd prefer to use my own labels as I have 2 M.2 drives and no SSD. Still works and looks lovely though.

Might give a RGB version a bash.

image.thumb.png.335b213f8e50dddfc57916fccc6eba21.png

1322161061_BWROGTheme.zip

• Like 8