Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

It has nothing to do with whether anyone should sell their panels or not or how much.  It has nothing to do with whatever harm they had or didn't have in the past.  It has nothing to do with the quality of their work.  It has nothing to do with protecting their work.   It has nothing to do with whatever rules were/were not in place before.   All that is just rationalization for why they choose to post sales ads in a forum topic dedicated to sharing freely sensorpanel creations.  :(

These sellers are using this forum topic as a captive audience to hawk their wares for their own profit and in the process clogging it up with half a dozen sales ads per day or more.  That number is increasing as more and more sellers come to post in this topic.  Without intervention by the administrators, it will get worse.  :(

I come to this topic to admire and learn hopefully how someone created the sensorpanel they posted and see if parts of it or the spirit of it is something I can incorporate into my own.   Sharing your sensorpanel creation is after all the purpose of this topic.  We learn first by imitating others, then we start experimenting and finally, hopefully we reach a level that we are capable of doing original work.  Or of at least contributing back to the topic so others can learn from our knowledge and skill such as it is.  :)

It just takes a longer time and is less enjoyable to have to wade through an increasing number of sales ads that I have no interest in/or are so generic as to be mass produced.    At a point, I'm afraid it just won't be worth it anymore.  Not just for me, but everyone who wants to learn to do their own panel.  :mellow:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Awol said:

I dont see what the issue is. Ive said this many times already, there is no rule that states that panels cant be advertised for sale and that came from the forum moderator. The members that post panels for sale used to post for free but then inconsiderate twats would take their panels and post as their own with no mention to the original creators. I make my own panels but i have also purchased from @Exhumedand @pcrepairvk. The quality of their work far exceeds what i can do myself. If you look on the web you can see so many of the panels that have been posted for free up for sale by unscrupulous people that come on this forum. If the creators want to protect their work then so be it.

12 hours ago, pcrepairvk said:

Thanks a lot :)

5 hours ago, Onours said:

Good sir, I am comparing the sellers by one being crystal clear with prices shown for public viewing on his e trading side.however the other one dicides on the go probably depending on how/her mood at that very moment you ask to learn the price.

There is a huge difference.

@Exhumed is "the supercar" for me too as I did not and will not experience that other juniors work at all coz his kiddish attitude. And have to give it to @pcrepairvk who also produce quite cool stuff which I buy time to time.

So it's not comparing car brands but the attitude which your introduction kinda lacks too..

Peace

In my quoted post, I never complained about pricing or the fact panels are being advertised in this thread.

In the real world, a person can charge whatever they want for an item. Most times, this is based on quality. Whether it is worth that is in the opinion of the prospective buyer. Also, nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy something you dont want.

No offence intenteded towards pcrepaivk. But there is a stark difference in the quality of sensors panels that he and CostaJunior create. Would I pay $70 for one of pcrepaivk's panels? Never. Would I pay that for one of CostaJunior's? Maybe.

I complained somewhat when panels first started being offered for sale. But after seeing CostaJunior's submissions, I laid off. That is high quality and professional work. I would charge for it as well! Is he charging too much? Obviously not if people are buying them.

There is a plethora of free panels to download here. A person can take elements from one panel and add to another, creating a 'custom' panel. Instead of complaining about sellers, how about creating one yourself? You cant or dont know how? Well..............

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

• Sensor Moderators
4 minutes ago, Onours said:

Well go ahead invest in him or even open a business together and ethically go sell / advertise somewhere else as neither @Exhumed nor @pcrepairvk never publish their prices using the forum yet they invite outside their target audience the forum. 

Pricevise, and speaking of cars, would u pay more money to the dashboard entertainment systems' UI than the car it self? I don't think so... It would not be reasonable would it? Thats wat needs to be understood if u wanna use the forum to reach the mass audience to sell your stuff.

Peace 

p.s. we love your work @pcrepairvk et all..

Thanks,i love it

On 2/10/2023 at 11:37 AM, Vimyscout said:

Congrats for your work! Aswell for sharing with others!

• Like 1

11時間前、ドロップチェックは言った:

誰かがパネルを売るべきかどうか、またはいくら売るべきかとは関係ありません。それは彼らが過去に持っていた、または持っていなかったどんな害とも関係がありません。それは彼らの仕事の質とは何の関係もありません。それは彼らの仕事を保護することとは何の関係もありません。それは、以前に実施されていた/実施されていなかったルールとは何の関係もありません。これはすべて、センサーパネルの作成を自由に共有することに特化したフォーラムトピックに販売広告を投稿することを選択した理由の合理化にすぎません。:(

これらの売り手は、このフォーラムトピックを捕虜の聴衆として使用して、自分の利益のために商品を売り込み、その過程で1日あたり半ダース以上の販売広告でそれを詰まらせています。このトピックに投稿する売り手が増えるにつれて、その数は増えています。管理者の介入がなければ、状況は悪化します。:(

私はこのトピックに来て、誰かが投稿したセンサーパネルをどのように作成したかを賞賛し、うまくいけば学び、その一部またはその精神が私自身に組み込むことができるかどうかを確認します。センサーパネルの作成を共有することは、結局のところこのトピックの目的です。私たちは最初に他人を模倣することによって学び、次に実験を開始し、最後に、うまくいけば、オリジナルの仕事をすることができるレベルに到達します。または、少なくともトピックに戻って貢献して、他の人が私たちの知識やスキルから学ぶことができるようにします。:)

それはただ長い時間がかかり、私が興味がない/または大量生産されるほど一般的な販売広告の数が増えているのを通り抜けなければならないのはあまり楽しくありません。ある時点で、私はそれがもう価値がないのではないかと心配しています。私だけでなく、自分のパネルを作ることを学びたいすべての人のために。:熟れる:

そうです、パネルを売買するかどうかは気にしません。また、皆さんの投稿から学び、素晴らしいパネルを作りたいです。これはそのようなフォーラムですね。「私も買います」しかし、私は自分のページが広告でいっぱいになるのが好きではありません。

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 貢一君 said:

そうです、パネルを売買するかどうかは気にしません。また、皆さんの投稿から学び、素晴らしいパネルを作りたいです。これはそのようなフォーラムですね。「私も買います」しかし、私は自分のページが広告でいっぱいになるのが好きではありません。

私もスクリーン販売者の一人ですが、スクリーンを販売しているだけで、テンプレートはすべて自作で無料で共有しています。気に入っていただければ幸いです。

48 minutes ago, KC Chong said:
私もスクリーン販売者の一人ですが、スクリーンを販売しているだけで、テンプレートはすべて自作で無料で共有しています。気に入っていただければ幸いです。

このような素晴らしいパネルをご紹介いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

On 10/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, VeilSide said:

My 800x480 minimalist sensorpanel inspired by ThatManontheMoon designs

ss01.png.f8d9351ac95534179fa0597b7ffbfc3f.png minimalist_800_480_sensorpanel.rar 54.49 kB · 541 downloads

Alternate version with histogram graphs

ss02.png.9bb3428fa342c1e3a191f9b5c418071e.png minimalist_800_480_alternate_sensorpanel.rar 54.62 kB · 297 downloads

Note: CPU and GPU min/max temperature readings are just static labels/placeholders since those features are still not available. They can be hidden in sensorpanel manager.

Inspired by Veilside creation, I tried to create my first panel to meet my needs. The first big thing was the different resolution, as my screen is 400x1280 so it was a bit difficult. But I managed to understand how things work after a while (about 4-5 hours to finish it :lol:).

The theme colors that I wanted were RED-WHITE-GREY, so everything needed to change and the Photoshop took place for some of them. Added also some brand logos and the final result is perfect, at least for my needs and as my first "custom" panel.

Feel free for any recomendations or comments!

For anyone need the same I attached it below, hope to make it right and everything works.

Resolution 400x1280

MinimalRWPanel.PNG

MinimalRWPanel 400x1280.rar

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SoNiC_77Gr said:

Inspirado pela criação de Veilside, tentei criar meu primeiro painel para atender às minhas necessidades. A primeira grande coisa foi a resolução diferente, como minha tela é 400x1280, então foi um pouco difícil. Mas consegui entender como as coisas funcionam depois de um tempo (cerca de 4-5 horas para terminar :lol:).

As cores do tema que eu queria eram VERMELHO-BRANCO-CINZA, então tudo precisou mudar e o Photoshop deu certo para algumas delas. Adicionei também alguns logotipos de marcas e o resultado final é perfeito, pelo menos para minhas necessidades e como meu primeiro painel "personalizado".

Sinta-se livre para quaisquer recomendações ou comentários!

Para quem precisar do mesmo anexei abaixo, espero que dê certo e tudo funcione.

Resolução 400x1280

MinimalRWPanel.PNG

MinimalRWPanel 400x1280.rar 97.45 kB · 3 downloads

i like this

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:37 AM, Vimyscout said:

I want to say that Vimyscout is amazing, I will utilize this and used them for new creations and share it to everyone using 1200x400

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1