Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi Guys n Gals

After a favour if possible. Im currently in the process of doing a black and chrome 1480*320 panel, however i do not have or have the ability to create a chrome ring/bezel with a transparent centre. Does anyone have an image knocking about that they are prepared to share with me. I will share the finished panel once completed.

Awol

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hi Guys n Gals

After a favour if possible. Im currently in the process of doing a black and chrome 1480*320 panel, however i do not have or have the ability to create a chrome ring/bezel with a transparent centre. Does anyone have an image knocking about that they are prepared to share with me. I will share the finished panel once completed.

Awol

What size in pixels are you looking for?  Is this for a dial?  Is it for an outline?  I would google and search for an image of what you are looking for and share it here.  I'm happy to make it for you.

6 hours ago, Professor X said:

I love this solution. I just started playing around with it and I am really digging this stuff.

I was about to buy a screen from Amazon until I came across a way to use my broken iPad as a screen via my network. The screen got cracked pretty bad but still usable for PC stats and it's free. I used a design that someone posted, I forgot. I slapped a bad chic on it and here it is so far after a few hours learning the software and tweaking a bunch of stuff.

PXL_20230222_061903734.jpg

Nice and simple. Thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, Awol said:

Hi Guys n Gals

Awol

This is what ive done so far, need to have 2 dials in each larger area. Not sure what size to be honest.

Untitled 22.png

• Sensor Moderators

Untitled-2.png Untitled-4.png

Based on your panel here are two darker chrome circles with two different transparent glass backgrounds. Free for use in sensor panels provided that I am named as the author.

btw. you use the "AMD graphic" from me. You need to replace that with something else.

2gdsheyf.png

That's how it looks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

Untitled-2.png Untitled-4.png

Based on your panel here are two darker chrome circles with two different transparent glass backgrounds. Free for use in sensor panels provided that I am named as the author.

btw. you use the "AMD graphic" from me. You need to replace that with something else.

2gdsheyf.png

That's how it looks.

Thanks @Exhumed as for the AMD insignia that was included in the panel that i purchased from yourself, that means its now my property. I've always shared but have always acknowledged the original creator. That is what i was going to do once the panel was completed, if you would prefer that i removed the AMD insignia when i post the completed panel on the site then so be it but its readily available on many websites as a free download AMD – Logos Download (logos-download.com) its also been made available on quite a few panels on this site.

• Like 3

On 2/20/2023 at 6:11 PM, Arbit said:

Working on another panel.  This one's 515 x 1920.  Thoughts?  Gauges and design inspiration from others, although I can't find the original sources.  If anyone wants a copy, please message me.

Its a work in progress.

Pic for aida 2.jpg

The Font is ORBITRON

2023-02-22.sensorpanel

Edited by Arbit
Missing element added (Ram Utilization)
  • Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
28 minutes ago, Awol said:

Thanks @Exhumed as for the AMD insignia that was included in the panel that i purchased from yourself, that means its now my property. I've always shared but have always acknowledged the original creator. That is what i was going to do once the panel was completed, if you would prefer that i removed the AMD insignia when i post the completed panel on the site then so be it but its readily available on many websites as a free download AMD – Logos Download (logos-download.com) its also been made available on quite a few panels on this site.

It's not about the AMD company logo. It's the black shiny background behind that i made, a small grpahic but it's there.

Here ist the same logo without my background. amd-logo.png slighly bigger ->amd-logo.png

With the purchase you have agreed that this panel will only be used on your private desktop and will not be exchanged or offered online or resold, nor will individual parts of it be shared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

It's not about the AMD company logo. It's the black shiny background behind that i made, a small grpahic but it's there.

Here ist the same logo without my background. amd-logo.png slighly bigger ->amd-logo.png

With the purchase you have agreed that this panel will only be used on your private desktop and will not be exchanged or offered online or resold, nor will individual parts of it be shared.

Fair enough

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 5:52 AM, Calvinize said:

Hi, I want to share a minimalist sensor panel theme that I designed based on mattho2552's post here and the original by philipfreire.

Just thinking of giving back to the community since I know it's very difficult to find one that displays all the useful information while being clutter-free.

Size is 1024x600 (perfect for Waveshare 7-inch displays).

image.thumb.png.6086f2d06ab8ab825cdbd922f4457901.png

Enjoy! And feel free to modify to your liking ;)

ROG.sensorpanel 584.9 kB · 49 downloads

OK, So I used your layout as my base. I really liked the clean NZT ish look. I then inverted the background, cut out the boxes and added some drop shadow that I think I will tweak later. I enlarged the area to fit my ipad's 1024x768 res.

This also allowed me to put a pretty young thang as "art" in the open space. Hmm, I wonder if there is a slide show type of module we can use?

I'm a big fan of minimalism and I love the simple look. I got a bunch of inspiration already just by reading the latest 15 pages or so. I also needed a desk clock, so this works out as a bonus. I just need to license my software so I can get my GPU temps.

I attached my initial dark red one and my current white/red one I'm using now.

professorx-initial.jpg

cutegirls-sensorpanel.jpg

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

[WiP] I am working on a new Aida64 sensor panel for the upcoming STALKER 2 game.

A green army metallic look frame for CPU, GPU and RAM. Left side the cpu frame is nearly finished (layout). Those both unfinished gauges on top are just there for "how it could look" inside the panel frame.

The over all details are very high and it's a complex panel with many graphic layers. Power cables, glass effect layers (some areas are more transparent then others, cratches, dust, glass bulletholes), a radiation charm hanging on the side with barb wire around (maybe i create a gauge with it just for style, "glowing"). Font is the same as from the first Stalker game. I will add some small hardware icons next to the sensors.

ofc it will not be a free panel. I know what you think but that's how it is.

20230222_171506.thumb.jpg.c25505c4a26491394641e2dec2f51238.jpg

Close-up look

20230222-181139.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Vincent Murray said:

Hi, here is my current skin in 515*1920. Warpcore is a working gauge - but for some reason aida does not show my CPU usage correctly. GPU has a working gauge as well. You need LCARS GTJ3.ttf as font. I've attached the background without my name on it

image.thumb.png.3a7cd363c3d189ea9ad54760c286d016.png

lcars_bg_noname.png

lcars.sensorpanel 682.22 kB · 4 downloads

Started to say that since this is a per centage the key might be in the min - max settings.  I also enabled the text display of the gauge.   I tried 1 to 10 on one game and tried playing Snowrunner.  It seemed to work normally, but never going above 10.  Then I tried loading Stray and it shot to 17 in the text.  Of course that's above 10, so now I'm not so sure. 

Looked at a couple other sensorpanels and decided it's not the guage really.  Looks more like it's the sensor itself.  Utilization should never be zero.  Too many background processes to ever go to zero, but that is what the text says.

1 hour ago, Vincent Murray said:

mine is showing 1-3 in aida when task manager shows 47%. something is strange with this sensor reading.

Not sure if this sensor is actually talleying all utilization.  Seems like it might be just looking at one core.  I wonder if this is only on AMD or showing up on Intel platform as well?

Just went to the bug report section of the forum and someone posted same issue.  I added my two cents in.  CPU Utilization Problem

Edited by Dropcheck
added new info