Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

6 hours ago, Vincent Murray said:

This is one of the oldest active rigs I've seen in a while. ;)

Haha funny you say that. I took a break from the PC hardware scene for a decade or so. Then recently I jumped back in. I did a bit of a refresh with a new case for these old parts that have been working solid for me. Long story short, looking at NZT Kraken coolers brought me here. I didn't want to spend an extra$150 just for the lcd heatsink. Then I found this project.

I will be upgrading to an AM4 setup soon. My dual channel isn't working correctly ATM due to a weird board issue and my new Thermaltake UX100 CPU cooler being too big for my ram slots. 

But **** man... I forgot how much I loved this stuff.

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, Vincent Murray said:

Hi, here is my current skin in 515*1920. Warpcore is a working gauge - but for some reason aida does not show my CPU usage correctly. GPU has a working gauge as well. You need LCARS GTJ3.ttf as font. I've attached the background without my name on it

image.thumb.png.3a7cd363c3d189ea9ad54760c286d016.png

lcars_bg_noname.png

lcars.sensorpanel 682.22 kB · 11 downloads

Hi,

What is the text name you used in the background png?

cutegirls-sensorpanel.jpg

Here is my latest revision. I am currently trying to figure out a way to get a simple drive activity sensor where it just changes a square bar a color when any activity is observed versus showing a percentage sign.

I'm just a sucker for minimalism, heh. Plus it serves as a nice desk clock for my workspace.

Edited by Professor X
I actually figured out the hd activity light by tweaking the bar settings.
  • Like 3

On 5/12/2022 at 9:28 AM, XeiKiT said:

Hi guys, been watching for a long time this thread, but is my first time posting, made some changes and used some panels posted by users here as my base sensorpanel, I use a old android phone that I had and wasn't using as my second display integrated to the cabinet.

Both of them are in 1920x1080 resolution, you'll need the Geforce and Geforce bold fonts installed on system, enjoy.

* The stats on GPU seem wrong on pictures but they work fine, is that I made the edit on a different computer that don't have dedicated gpu, but they work fine.

nzxt white.png

nzxt black.png

GUI WHITE NZXT.sensorpanel 910.92 kB · 294 downloads GUI Black NZXT.sensorpanel 1.04 MB · 330 downloads

On 5/12/2022 at 9:28 AM, XeiKiT said:

Hi guys, been watching for a long time this thread, but is my first time posting, made some changes and used some panels posted by users here as my base sensorpanel, I use a old android phone that I had and wasn't using as my second display integrated to the cabinet.

Both of them are in 1920x1080 resolution, you'll need the Geforce and Geforce bold fonts installed on system, enjoy.

* The stats on GPU seem wrong on pictures but they work fine, is that I made the edit on a different computer that don't have dedicated gpu, but they work fine.

nzxt white.png

nzxt black.png

GUI WHITE NZXT.sensorpanel 910.92 kB · 294 downloads GUI Black NZXT.sensorpanel 1.04 MB · 330 downloads

I'm a big fan of this design, anyway you could size it down to a 1024 x 600? I prefer the black one, but I'd be okay with either. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 10:09 AM, XeiKiT said:

Updated NZXT dark theme, hope you like it, the image uploaded is just for looks of the layout, I had to copy some information from cpu since this pc I worked on the panel don't have a gpu, but it works perfectly if you have one.

Need to be installed the geforce font, regular and bold.

new sensor.jpg

Dark NZXT.sensorpanel 1.25 MB · 423 downloads

Could you scale this down to 1024 x 600? I'm a big fan of the design.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

this is awesome, just what i have been looking for. can you send it to me please.... bou087@gmail.com

• Like 3

On 7/31/2022 at 9:16 AM, orange_t said:

My 1024x600 panel, inspired by panels from @ThatManOnTheMoon, @Velkus, and @philipfreire

I don't share it, because I used some specific scale values for my screen and on other screens you will probably need to readjust all elements. If that doesn't scare you though, you can always re me.

senpanel.jpg

Can you share the file please. This design is awesome. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:31 AM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

This sensor was inspired by one of the MSI Afterburner software skins. I made it in different sizes.
1920x1080 1920x480 and 1024x600 .
If you liked the skin, just get in touch and order yours.

1156403544_Msi-CyborgV2-1024x600-ByCostaJunior.thumb.png.1313fc9f0b632775bab5c02e57562020.png

how can i get my hands on the 1024 x 600 file?