Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/3/2022 at 12:09 AM, XeiKiT said:

Updated NZXT dark theme, hope you like it, the image uploaded is just for looks of the layout, I had to copy some information from cpu since this pc I worked on the panel don't have a gpu, but it works perfectly if you have one.

Need to be installed the geforce font, regular and bold.

new sensor.jpg

Dark NZXT.sensorpanel 1.25 MB · 428 downloads

can u make it for 1280x800?? very appreciate your help

On 5/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, miked said:

My first PC dashboard.  Thanks to those that put the effort into creating some of the gauges I used. It is 800x1040 which fits nicely on a third 1920x1080 spare monitor I have with another app open to use the remaining screen space. 

I created some bar gauges for the CPU Cores/Threads but it looks a bit chunky and I am not a fan of it (I don't recommend Paint 3d and Snag it for creating these).

I got a bit carried away and maybe too much info on here.  I plan to reduce it when I can get a 7" display built for the PC.

image.thumb.png.c600f6ca9ffd921ed92ee1139661a841.png

any chance anyone has this in 800 x 1280?

On 7/16/2022 at 12:48 AM, J.H said:

Hi guys,

First time around trying this out.  Here's a altered version of one I picked from this forum.

It's made 1280 x 720

Using Corsair Commander and has only detected 6 fans of 11.

Haven't found Water bump RPM as yet (connected to Asus x299 Prime Deluxe Motherboard), therefore no monitoring on fans and cooling as yet.

screen_shot.png

1 hour ago, J0K3R5 said:

Found this on aliexpress.

Anyone on here designed it or got it to share, before I make my own.

ZSSgCHa.jpg

There's been a few variants of that panel over the years. I've attached 3 that were shared on here.

Cam Pitcher Cyberpunk Sensor Panel.sensorpanel frozenboy fantasy of space vertical Cyberpunk.sensorpanel _28158468_JacobLow1347127713_Jacob2.sensorpanel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

On 2/21/2023 at 2:13 PM, Khebonger said:

looks great! would love a 1920x515 version of this :)

You can modify this as much as you want. To do this was really time consuming and I'm happy to share but not revising for others screens. Besides, you might learn something as you do it. Good luck! 

• Like 1