Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

54 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

You might also try this but like you said it does not always work, sometimes I must do it more than once to get it to work. You should be able to adjust the scaling on your main display without it affecting the secondary display. What I do is put my 4K main display to 100% scale and then I start Aida64. I then drag the sensor panel to the secondary display. After that I scale my primary display to 200% but the secondary display is not affected.   

I did try what you said before, but in my windows 11, when I change my main display scale back to 150%, the stupid win11 have to sign out and sign in  to take effect, then it broke the sensor panel again.

• Sensor Moderators
19 hours ago, 5150 said:

I really dont know why AIDA does this.. ive seen videos for possible fixes for this.  When this happened to me i just moved everything to where it belongs.  these are the settings i have on mine, other than the resolution being different. but it seems like it kept the font sizes for 1280x800 also make sure you have geforce font installed before you use open the panel

Untitled3.png

You could create screenshots of the sensor panel where you can see the coordinates of each individual object. The user then only has to follow the instructions and set the X Y coordinates manually.

Edited by Exhumed

changed a template that i found on here thanks image.thumb.png.0ce905d1ac6827f2074f2fb7203d805d.pngto the person that posted it in the first place 

Some changes ive made which you cant see unless you run cinebench etc 

1.if the cpu pump stops you get an error sign 

2. if the cpu gets too hot you get a warning

3if the cpu load gets high you get a warning 

4 if the gpu load runs high you get a warning 

2023-12-08.sensorpanel

Screenshot 2023-12-08 164248.png

1.png

3.png

• Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 9:30 PM, Vimyscout said:

1920 x 480

Sensorpanel file is in WinRAR format.

Thanks for looking

HH.thumb.jpg.563f9bc6790c7576dcdfebd6379ed6b9.jpg

HUD12.rar 276.98 kB · 124 downloads

Hi I am new to this and I have used your sensor panel for my system and very happy. I want to change the date to my fps reading which I have done but don't know how to make the box bigger so I can see the reading better. I can change the text ok but not the box. If you can send me any link of help how to do this I would be grateful.  

RQDX0849.JPG

29 minutes ago, catch22 said:

Hi I am new to this and I have used your sensor panel for my system and very happy. I want to change the date to my fps reading which I have done but don't know how to make the box bigger so I can see the reading better. I can change the text ok but not the box. If you can send me any link of help how to do this I would be grateful.  

RQDX0849.JPG

No problem, I'll resize the box for you at some point tomorrow evening when I'm back home.

I'll PM you when it's ready.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2023 at 3:20 PM, 5150 said:

I really dont know why AIDA does this.. ive seen videos for possible fixes for this.  When this happened to me i just moved everything to where it belongs.  these are the settings i have on mine, other than the resolution being different. but it seems like it kept the font sizes for 1280x800 also make sure you have geforce font installed before you use open the panel

Untitled3.png

My settings are all correct and I have the necessary fonts installed. I'm afraid It looks like text would require manual resizing and positioning for the 1920 x 1080 version. I've experienced same issue when working on my minimalistic SensorPanel. AIDA64 does a really poor job when it comes to text scaling.

33 minutes ago, VeilSide said:

My settings are all correct and I have the necessary fonts installed. I'm afraid It looks like text would require manual resizing and positioning for the 1920 x 1080 version. I've experienced same issue when working on my minimalistic SensorPanel. AIDA64 does a really poor job when it comes to text scaling.

should be easy.. i put place holders to separate each segment. just shift + mouse click to select all pertaining to the group and move all at the same time. then fine tune each one separately.

• Like 1

Made my own Kirby them with the help of a template from @philipfreire, visit him at https://moderno.freire.ca/

Other material used:

Kirby logo image from here: https://www.deviantart.com/twdyeskaiwei99no/art/Warner-Bros-Nintendo-Kirby-logo-962827736

Background wallpaper from here: https://wallhere.com/en/wallpaper/664185

In any case, enjoy and don't ask me to resize it or make another resolution, cause I won't, I don't have time, sorry.

1282760453_KirbyAida64.png

Kirby.sensorpanel

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, catch22 said:

Hi Vimyscout, can you adjust this panel I like it better than the original, so clean looking. (where the date is to maybe twice the size if possible with FPS in there?) thx 

HUD13a.thumb.jpg.31555fcc8da4819f6fbe4231d96bef0c.jpg

You can do this easily yourself. Right-click on the panel and open the SensorPanel manager. Look at the first line, it will be an image and remember the name. Next open a file explorer and go to this directory :

C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel

Next find the image file that you remember from before, it will be a .jpg or .png That file is the background image. Load it into Paint and make any changes you want, then save the changes to the image file and put it back in

C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel

Next time you import the sensorpanel file you will see your changes.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vimyscout said:

No worries

I'll add a bigger size later with FPS.

Dear @Vimyscout and @rinaldop

I appreciate your continued participation in the forum and your willingness to share new ideas. Your insights have added tremendous value to our community, fostering a vibrant and collaborative atmosphere. 

The way you accept requests and consistently deliver outstanding results is nothing short of impressive. Your dedication to helping others and sharing your expertise has not gone unnoticed. I wanted to thank you both your good participation and wanted to share this message. Keep up the fantastic work Guys!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Surjeet said:

Dear @Vimyscout and @rinaldop

I appreciate your continued participation in the forum and your willingness to share new ideas. Your insights have added tremendous value to our community, fostering a vibrant and collaborative atmosphere. 

The way you accept requests and consistently deliver outstanding results is nothing short of impressive. Your dedication to helping others and sharing your expertise has not gone unnoticed. I wanted to thank you both your good participation and wanted to share this message. Keep up the fantastic work Guys!!

Thank you!

hi guys and gals the work on this forum is beyond AMAZING and with that said i am new to all this and am looking for some one to build a panel(1920x1080 for me if at all possible. i played World of Warcraft for well over 15 yr and i was very well in to sylvanas windrunner and would like to make a panel i don't have what you guys and gals have to make it look good what i would like to have in it is CPU with fan clock and temp GPU with same Ram with load used and free storage and FPS if this is not the right place to post this then plz put me in the right Direction and if it is in the right place then hope to find some Amazing post if at all possible thanks in advance if it can be done and i would like to know how to delete a post i can not fig that one out thanks

world of warcraft.jpeg

SO I created a white version of a simple panel gauges and everything for the people that have all white builds. I found that I ran into an issue because when I create gauges I use the same names for the files.. so when switching from different panels, some of the gauges where not in the correct place or not the design that was originally.. so I found out the hard way and I will have to rename all png files accordingly and I will reupload my past sensor panels.. hopefully this will fix some of the issues some people may be having. this is my latest one 1920x1080 and 1280x800 both version 1 and 2 with and without FPS. hope you guys like them. Enjoy!

P.S. Make sure you have the font files installed before using the panels.

V1.png

V2.png

White 800p V1.sensorpanel White800pV2.sensorpanel White 1080v1.sensorpanel White1080v2.sensorpanel GeForce.zip

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 5150 said:

SO I created a white version of a simple panel gauges and everything for the people that have all white builds. I found that I ran into an issue because when I create gauges I use the same names for the files.. so when switching from different panels, some of the gauges where not in the correct place or not the design that was originally.. so I found out the hard way and I will have to rename all png files accordingly and I will reupload my past sensor panels.. hopefully this will fix some of the issues some people may be having. this is my latest one 1920x1080 and 1280x800 both version 1 and 2 with and without FPS. hope you guys like them. Enjoy!

P.S. Make sure you have the font files installed before using the panels.

V1.png

V2.png

White 800p V1.sensorpanel 955.6 kB · 3 downloads White800pV2.sensorpanel 958.74 kB · 3 downloads White 1080v1.sensorpanel 1.15 MB · 3 downloads White1080v2.sensorpanel 1.16 MB · 3 downloads GeForce.zip 276.51 kB · 1 download

so that you don’t have to get confused in the names of the sensors, just put a text file in front of the double sensors, it will be displayed on the screen, and just hide the real name of the sensor

ai23.jpg

• Like 1