Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, jwhite225 said:

Hey guys I’m needing help find a few good panels for the Y70 touch infinite because it runs at 1100x3840. Could anyone share some good panels for this resolution? 

"promote your panel" has people who will make custom panels for a fee or do a search on the size you want. sharing has depleted a lot since someone has taking free panels and sold them as their own.  It is a lot of work making the panels specially the large ones like this. good luck

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Loyd said:

"promote your panel" has people who will make custom panels for a fee or do a search on the size you want. sharing has depleted a lot since someone has taking free panels and sold them as their own.  It is a lot of work making the panels specially the large ones like this. good luck

Depleted a lot? More like DEAD ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Depleted a lot? More like DEAD ;)

I wasn't going to say that.  I think our over zealous guardians helped that along.

Been going thru the early days lot of good stuff there.  Still have not figured out GIMP.  

Hope all is going well with you

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Loyd said:

I agree to you

Some people are selling or asking money for editing other's made panel.

This forum is free but some greedy people making money from other's work without giving them a pie or credit

all happening in the background LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNext said:

I agree to you

Some people are selling or asking money for editing other's made panel.

This forum is free but some greedy people making money from other's work without giving them a pie or credit

all happening in the background LOL

not sure about being paid to edit "other's made panel" as doing that is work specially if changing size is part of it.

But if you give them credit where due.  problem is I have gauges that I have no idea who made them.  because of the pressure I have not listed them here.  but an observation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catkinson633 said:

Fancied a bit of tweaking over the weekend and made some adjustments to my last panel.

(NOTE : If you donated previously and want this updated style please just PM me and I will send you the updated background image for you FOC).

The Empire Strikes Back Neon4 1920x515. 

image.thumb.png.57cf31b0c70e94d120a2ca1b7167863e.png  image.thumb.png.6b17e96dfbbb6a67643d8a7643bd9888.png

TheEmpireStrikesBack_Neon4_515x1920_PinkBlue.sensorpanel 1.45 MB · 0 downloads TheEmpireStrikesBack_Neon4_515x1920_Amber.sensorpanel 1.44 MB · 0 downloads

Wow look awesome. Any chance something with similiar style for 1024x600 or 600x1024? Thanks

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
35 minutes ago, catkinson633 said:

Seriously? You tear my response down, and post this response , when I provide two free panels which took days to build, and when someone asks for a custom job I point them a way they can pay to get it done. instead of saying 'PM me' which is the same but instead I have to field the emails and nobody gets to see the response.

So lets be clear you want designers to post high quality content here, and interact but in no way mention the fact that they are designers who can be hired or paid to do any work.

Thats a great idea, and I am sure a ton of people will be happy to do that. Tell me did you see a marked drop in people contributing when you started to apply this rule? 

That was rhetorical, don't answer, because I won't read it.

I am done here.

Good luck, and goodbye.

Yes, this is serious. You have already been privately notified not to use this thread to request donations for websites or NGOs, and were instructed to do so in the Promote your SensorPanel thread. However, you have disregarded this rule again. As mentioned, warning points have been issued, and if there is another violation involving donation requests in this thread, you will be banned.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Yes, this is serious. You have already been privately notified not to use this thread to request donations for websites or NGOs, and were instructed to do so in the Promote your SensorPanel thread. However, you have disregarded this rule again. As mentioned, warning points have been issued, and if there is another violation involving donation requests in this thread, you will be banned.

so you banner at the bottom of your screens isn't the same thing? come visit my web site look at what  you can buy! not said but once at web site nothing free,  You guys are killing this forum...good luck

Edited by Loyd
miss spell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, rgp said:

I took a shot at it since I received a couple of nice little LCD screens and wow, I can say it's pretty fun to do ;) Here's what mine looks like at 1280x400 on a Waveshare 7.9-inch screen. Couple notes: I faked in the 'hot' gauge to show what happens when it hits the upper limits. Also, I'm on an MSI MEG X570 Unify motherboard so that explains the word on the panel. I'll include a shot of it 'in system' as well.

sensor-panel-ryzen-unify-1280x400.png

20210309_122230.jpg

20210309_101030.jpg

20210309_122325.jpg

Hey, Great work.

Can you please share the sensor panel file with us here ?

On 11/4/2021 at 3:43 AM, Shrike said:

Hello guys.
So I Wanted to get a Corsair Nexus originally for on keyboard hardware monitor but the 99$ price felt way too much for that useless piece of hardware. Decided to make my own Nexus mode (Pretty sure I saw 2 more similar style modes later on reddit also.) but here's my take on it. :D

Got a 7.9 inch 1280X400 Waveshare screen since I wanted to keep the design language similar to Corsair Nexus. Unfortunately this model came with a bit of challenges. No casing was available for this and more than that veerryyy less amount of 1280x400 size sensor panels here, almost close to none.
So first, custom DIY'd made the case from stuff laying in my storage. Mainly my LGv40 case and Intel CPU box. :ph34r:

CollageMaker_20211031_035006319.thumb.jpg.9d0bc770c68f7ede93c7d363b7280605.jpg

For sensor panel I used the base panel of "Exhumed" And "Rodney" and a few stuff from Cyberpunk pack, edited and created a 966X400 size panel. Update the stuff I needed and fit in it with design changes in photoshop.

2041077890_Basepanel.png.eff9884cc322c590cc5186e9b864ae06.png 
And for the side extra space left on the 1280x400 display. I Pre-searched for cyberpunk wallpaper on Wallpaper Engine which had some cool animations and Audio reactive panel.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b6cc58a742c3d2bf9a6775eeb4fbf98a.jpg

So according to the middle empty area I choose the panel resolution later. once this was done. Sensor panel fitted perfectly between the Wallpaper and the whole 1280X400 size is being used.

1262492108_WithWallpaperengine.thumb.png.f902ee70f32c2a520f35066cb9c484b2.png

Took me a while to figure out stuff. But worked out okay in the end :D And cost total of 96$ including long cables and screen.
Now I know there are a lot of Chinese prebuild screens of this ratio and some of lamptron too. But well China isn't shipping to India anymore and anything from US/UK store will cost a lot of extra money for shipping. This wholly was done keeping the goal budget of 99$ in mind.

20211031_2003591.thumb.jpg.50427862573b3c4ce89b44a957b27a83.jpgPeace ❤️

Sensor_BG.png

Great Work Man. Looks killer.

Any chance you can share the sensor panel file with us ? ( I have the same Waveshare 7.9" screen )

I am really new to these sensor panels and my new PC came with this one installed, however I cannot seem to get the FPS counter and the GPU VRam to work. If anyone could help that would be brilliant, Many thanks! Mark. 

https://imgur.com/JsqTJAo

• Sensor Moderators
9 hours ago, Maki86 said:

I am really new to these sensor panels and my new PC came with this one installed, however I cannot seem to get the FPS counter and the GPU VRam to work. If anyone could help that would be brilliant, Many thanks! Mark. 

https://imgur.com/JsqTJAo

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

You need to setup the "RTSS". Download the software and follow the steps and it should work.

Edited by Exhumed

18 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

You need to setup the "RTSS". Downlaod thhe software and follow the steps and it should work.

Yeah that just works, the GPU VRAM doesnt seem to be working though, do you know how to fix that? 

Edited by Maki86
fixed the first part

1 minute ago, Exhumed said:

You need to edit these sensors in the Aida64 sensorpanel manager.

Yeah I figured as much but any help you can provide on how I am supposed to do that would really help since I just downloaded that sensor pack and everything else just works automatically. 

• Sensor Moderators

Some sensors are auto-detected (same or similar on every pc) by Aida64, others you have to change manually because every pc hardware (mainboards and other hardware) has different sensors. Rightclick on the sensor panel and open it via "Sensorpanel Manager". Now you have a list of sensors, images and more. Look for the sensors that are not working, leftclick to mark and rightclick for "Modify" this sensor. Choose the correct sensor you want to replace or change via the list (all the detected hardware sensors on your pc) and press OK.

1.thumb.png.a8291bfb84eb32ee14dcef0191230dcb.png

Edited by Exhumed